Reviews for Smitten
Theresa chapter 4 . 3/7/2004
I really like the Bart/Cissie relantionship and I have always love Empress/Lil'Lobo. I kinda wished Slobo would have stuck around I thought Empress and Slobo would be a cute couple.
Angel Gidget chapter 4 . 2/17/2003
But what about Suberboy/Wondergirl? Doesn't Kon get a card from Cassie? Please? This fic does take place on Valentine's day y'know.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 2 . 3/6/2002
Short, but sweet. Keep up the good work!
SilentMidnight chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
Pwease write more! Pwease Pwease Pwease Pweaseeee! I love it!
Chaya can't sign in. GAH chapter 4 . 6/5/2001
It's so /cuuuute/... I lurved the Empress/Lobo one, and (of course) the Cissie/Bart. Impulse is so adorable! And you write his character perfectly. I've tried to meself, and the results were... bad, to say the least... *cough* Anyway, good job, more Bart WAFF! D
gfoyle chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
I love this story, and I guess I have the same sense of romance that you do. I love all your stories dealing with Cissie/Bart and Robin/Secret relationships. Please keep writing them, I've got the balance of you stories that I haven't read yet printed out and I'm going to finish them tonight. Great Job!

Brian
Just me chapter 4 . 5/20/2001
This is great!
Twit chapter 4 . 4/21/2001
You use Ja ne too? Tight! I thought I was theonly one outside anime that did! you rock!
glass sugar2.0 chapter 4 . 2/18/2001
This was great! I've never thought of Lil'Lobo and Empress til now.
Catspaw18 chapter 4 . 2/17/2001
Good stories once again! Oh please expand on them! FYI Oh by the way in an upcoming Young Justice Little Lobo and Empress go on a date. Keep up the great work! Ignore Impulse H8er and keep the sugar coming!
ImpulseH8er chapter 4 . 2/16/2001
Heh. Lobo and Empress sounds really creepy, but it was still a cool fic.

Imp
dafnap chapter 4 . 2/15/2001
palla palla palla please write more! I absolutly(sp?) loved this series! Your Bart characterization was dead on, Kon was a cutie as always...and the Rob Secret tension? Wow! I'm a die hard Rob/Cassie fan (as well as a Kon/Cassie fan...go figure.) but you're turning me into a rob/secret believer! Can't wait to read the rest of yer stuff!
AlexscytheHell chapter 2 . 2/15/2001
Thanks for writing more YJ! thank you! Great stuff as normal. I love your R/S work!
Steve-0 chapter 4 . 2/15/2001
Don't be so hard on yourself palla. The Secret/Robin one was pretty sad, but followed YJ #30 accurately. The Impulse/Arrowette one was really sweet. You hate Carol for the same reason I do too. She is such a Linda West wanna-be. Also other Impulse Arrowette moments. That one time she told Bart she loved him during the Dante's Inferno story to get him to stop shaking. Or when she hugged him and cried with him during the Myrg baseball game. and when ever she guess stars in his book is always sweet. Anyway you keep writing um and I'll keep reading um. And have a happy Valentine's day
Tracey Claybon chapter 4 . 2/14/2001
There was nothing "pathetic" about what you wrote. You did great. Vignettes on the YJ kids are just fine...

You made your characters believable, and it was fun to watch them get and receive their valentines, and you wrote it just how I remember being 13/14 was like on V-day. Thanks for taking me back there.

Great on the characterization, no spelling or major grammar errors, all around good job.

Highest points - the Lil' Lobo/Empress ending chat and Bart giving Cissie the Valentine.