Reviews for A Bride's Request and a Bridesmaid's Promise
I love your story please continue it's amazing!
Sophie chapter 14 . 1/15
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, you HAVE to finish the fan fic! I was really getting into it!
matrix136 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Hello Again!,

I have just finished reading this masterpiece for the 4th time and I can tell you i was in tears by the end. The way you are able to manipulate the reader's emotions is truly amazing. If you ever do go back to writing fanfic, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this one story. I'm not going to loose hope!

Matrix136
Guest chapter 14 . 11/3/2015
I need to know how it all ends! :)
PriestessxHanyou chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Hello! I am PriestessxHanyou. I am writing a story named 'Arranged or Love Marriage' of InuYasha. Also, I read your fanfiction named A Bride's Request and A Bridesmaid's Promise. It's marevellous. You've add everything in it. A nd I really like your ideas for dresses, so I have a little favor. Can you give me advices for InuKag, SanMir and KogAya 's clothes? You know they're in the modern era so...
But I am not forcing you, still I am looking forward to your advices! Bye!
Kagome1257 chapter 14 . 4/4/2015
You idiot! Did you losted your mind or something? Why aren't you completing the fanfic? I am dying to read it. Please complete it. For god's sake. I am begging you!
LovesRose23452 chapter 14 . 2/17/2015
Oh my gosh! This is the best fanfic I have read! I'm just dying to see what happens! When I got to this chapter I was like no the suspense is killing me! Please write another chapter and BTW you just got a new fan!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2015
No buzz cut... No buzz cut... Wait what's a buzz cut?
Awesome rainbow chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
omg i love these plz plz please make more!
Alana chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
This entire story was sooo good. Can't wait till u write the next few chapters.
MI cra-cra chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
My name means Mortal Instruments (it's a series) crazy. This fanfic is so awesome! But jeez Inuyasha, just tell her already! The sexual tension is killing me! And when Inu said he likes kids, I literally said, "What the fuck?". No joke! I thought he was so screwed, but that was a good save! And now, when they dance, things are gonna get freaky! Jkjkjkjk but I'm interested in what's gonna happen! I one time saw this picture, it was the last episode from the Final Act, where Inu and Kag were kissing, and there was a caption that said," And the Lord opened the sky and said, 'Let 10 million fangirls scream.'" I was laughing so hard! It was so true!
Brittney Thomas chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I like it !
just a fan chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
simply L-O-V-E LOVE LOVE it! waiting for the next chapter impatiently!
layla hillwood chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
omg! i luv uv LUV this! i rlly hope u will write more!i'll be waiting!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Awesome fanfic! Please please please keep writing i need to know what happens! And congratualtions on getting into university! Must be excited :) anyways please update soon i am looking forward to it!
Jese :3