Reviews for A Bride's Request and a Bridesmaid's Promise
I need to know how it all ends! :)
PriestessxHanyou chapter 1 . 7/22
Hello! I am PriestessxHanyou. I am writing a story named 'Arranged or Love Marriage' of InuYasha. Also, I read your fanfiction named A Bride's Request and A Bridesmaid's Promise. It's marevellous. You've add everything in it. A nd I really like your ideas for dresses, so I have a little favor. Can you give me advices for InuKag, SanMir and KogAya 's clothes? You know they're in the modern era so...
But I am not forcing you, still I am looking forward to your advices! Bye!
Kagome1257 chapter 14 . 4/4
You idiot! Did you losted your mind or something? Why aren't you completing the fanfic? I am dying to read it. Please complete it. For god's sake. I am begging you!
LovesRose23452 chapter 14 . 2/17
Oh my gosh! This is the best fanfic I have read! I'm just dying to see what happens! When I got to this chapter I was like no the suspense is killing me! Please write another chapter and BTW you just got a new fan!
No buzz cut... No buzz cut... Wait what's a buzz cut?
Awesome rainbow chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
omg i love these plz plz please make more!
Alana chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
This entire story was sooo good. Can't wait till u write the next few chapters.
MI cra-cra chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
My name means Mortal Instruments (it's a series) crazy. This fanfic is so awesome! But jeez Inuyasha, just tell her already! The sexual tension is killing me! And when Inu said he likes kids, I literally said, "What the fuck?". No joke! I thought he was so screwed, but that was a good save! And now, when they dance, things are gonna get freaky! Jkjkjkjk but I'm interested in what's gonna happen! I one time saw this picture, it was the last episode from the Final Act, where Inu and Kag were kissing, and there was a caption that said," And the Lord opened the sky and said, 'Let 10 million fangirls scream.'" I was laughing so hard! It was so true!
Brittney Thomas chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I like it !
just a fan chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
simply L-O-V-E LOVE LOVE it! waiting for the next chapter impatiently!
layla hillwood chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
omg! i luv uv LUV this! i rlly hope u will write more!i'll be waiting!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Awesome fanfic! Please please please keep writing i need to know what happens! And congratualtions on getting into university! Must be excited :) anyways please update soon i am looking forward to it!
Jese :3
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
I LOVE THIS FANFICTION! ITS REALLY WELL WRITTEN(besides some spelling mistakes) And makes me want to be kagome! Just the thought of inuyasha in my house makes me have butterflies in my stomach :3. Thank you for writing this. And im sorry i havent been reviewing i usually do but i dont know today im just really lazy LOL. Anyways thanks again PEACE! (Keep writing fanfics!)
Kilayla13 chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
I'm addicted! I'm so sad that you haven't updated! Very poor editing skills and sometimes hard to follow but the story and the building of the relationship with the characters is amazing! Plus you add so much that it feels like it could be a real series! Naraku could come back to play and the muscular hot newly become boyfriend could be her cheerful protector! Oh the possibilities! Inuyasha being rich is a wonderful touch and kagome looks to be perfect at everything! I'm in love with ayames character too. Plus at times while reading I would have fan girl moments giggling because I could hear the anime voice actors talking. Oh it was wonderful and every time I heard a inuyasha characters name... I geeked! Jakotsu jinenji bankotsu! Gawd I was so happy :) I wish you would do more! If not I'm got to let my imagination take control! :) :) sigh please update silly girl :) 3
kagome chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
It was very good!Can't wait to read more