Reviews for Winter Solstice
neko-jin72 chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
aww, poor draco. it just wasnt his day. please update soon, i wanna find out what happens next!
sarahlts chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
this has to be one of the best draco de aging storys out there i hope one date youll update again cos it fantastic draco is so cute
SugarDevil chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
oh wow, really amazing story so far! So, I wanna guess about something. I noticed that Draco has a huge fear of monsters and back when Hermoine made the "you're well behaved for a 3 yr old" comment he froze up. So, did somebody (like his parents) tell him that if he didn't behave monsters would get him? I'm just geussing cause I can't think of why else a 3 year old could be so well behaved and think of a "snow monster" that eats little kids who play in the snow. I can't wait for the real explinations, please update soon! This fic is fantastic!

Lots of love

Kris

p.s.- I love that Draco knows about and really likes a muggle anime!
SLNS chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
Are you going to update again soon? I really like little Draco but I will like it better when he's big again and Harry stops neglecting him.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 8 . 5/7/2005
Aw... but doesn't Harry miss is Big!Draco?
princess kyra chapter 8 . 5/7/2005
great story I really really like it a lot It's funny aswell

It's perfect.

Update soon!
Morena Evensong chapter 6 . 3/1/2005
Little Draco is adorable! I loved the kitty scene: makes you wonder what the animals the animals they use in class think about being changed into another animal. Or maybe what a teacup thinks about suddenly becoming a mouse. . .

Ok, maybe I should get back to my schoolwork.

Great job! Loved this chapter!
Layce74 chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
Aw. . . is dey Cute!
Yana5 chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
awawawawaw Draco is soo cute

i love him
The Fabulous A.J chapter 5 . 2/19/2005
Aw - "My Harry". Aww.

Draco's certainly going to get the attention he wants. Yes! Do continue!
Sheree chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
Hurry up and update already!
Jen chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
that was so cute! little draco is absolutely adorable. Harry should feel guilty, but he shouldn't leave draco!
The Fabulous A.J chapter 4 . 1/22/2005
Aw cute. It's not selfish at all that Draco wished that, because everybody was ignoring him. I hope it turns out better for him, and you made him such a cutie pie, that you just want to hit Harry for ignoring him. Good job, continue! _
TomF-DanielR4eva chapter 3 . 1/22/2005
can u maby make it longer? it's great but it needs to be longer
TomF-DanielR4eva chapter 4 . 1/22/2005
please update! i love this story. please