Reviews for Missteps in the Night
Trisher Nicole chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I like this. I didn't find it particularly humurous, but it was very well written.
Baylor chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Those overprotective elder cousins ruin everything! My poor little Pip, his midnight rendevous cut short by well-intentioned but misguided friends and relations! I think you posted this on your LJ and I've already told you how I enjoyed it, but let me reiterate that. I love your hobbit humor!
frodomeg chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Aww! Poor Pip! Hahahahahahahaha... that wuz FUNNY! MEPNESS, MAN! Awesome story, there! I've been waiting for a story from you for a LONG TIME and this was totaly worth it! _
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
very cute! very believable! excellent job, and well written.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Ai, that was wonderful.

It is nice to see Arwen so amused. There isn't enough written about her humorous side.
Lindelea1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Absolutely lovely!

I'm glad I knew it was humour before I started reading, or I might've left it for a happier day.

You have such a way of painting pictures in your stories. And your characters!

"Did you get the pies?" asked Sam, practical even in his nightshirt in the middle of the night.

(and Merry's comment about Pippin's fine lungs, and Merry wanting Frodo to ask for the pies, and Arwen's "suggestions")

The whole misunderstanding and "rescue" of Pippin was great slapstick.

Thanks!
my-fool-of-a-took chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
ahahahahahahahah, the image of a hog tied pippin still has me in hysterics! poor pippin, but omg that was funny. i LOVE all these 'recovery in rivendel' stories, they're wonderful :)