Reviews for Legend
luna2121 chapter 3 . 3/26
One thing that threw me off: generally, you write in a sophisticated, dreamlike was so moving and amazing. this story out of around several hundred stories i have read this is one of my favorites even though its shorter then alot of the ones i have read, the emotion that you describe is breathtaking ... i love this story i truly mean it. you should be a payed writer... wow amazing i love your work...oxoxox
unfaithfullchild chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Though I found certain aspects of this hard to swallow I none the less choaked them down in acceptance. I absolutely love the potential in this pairing! I did enjoy your... Unique writing style. Most do not put so much brute and beautiful effort into writing fanfics. ****/5
Duchess K chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
One of the most beautiful fics i've ever read! it made me cry! It felt so real! Yehey! I have baby names now! xD
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
The logic breaks down in places, but you do their heart to hearts so well that it doesn't matter. Thanks for the read.
yonne1104 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
...depressing. Intriguing. Horrendous. Remarkable. Disgusting and beautiful , I hate it.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
A wonderful, beautiful story. A real gem among fanfics. Bravo.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
This is by far one of the best fics I have ever read. It was heartbreaking, magnificent, beautiful and down right cruel. I hated Sesshomaru's parents - especially his dad. Touga sucks. Sesshomaru had the most terrible fate. I hate Inuyasha for being so mean to his brother. It was all just.. too sad. I really wanted to cry. And I did. Anyways, your writing style is simply amazing and I am captivated by it. You're amazing!
Weaver.Of.Strange.Tales chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
I almost cried because of this heartbreaking chapter. I love this sad tale.

Weaver
something overdone chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Holy Jesus f$&% s%$&! I started reading Legend out of mild curiosity. I didn't stop reading until the end. The Inuyasha series will never look the same to me. The writing style in itself threw me off a bit at first I'll admit. I don't think I've read anything that was written quite the same way. Subtle differences, but freely flowing. Magnificently done.
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Really awesome.
Miss Mag chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
I have read "Legend" five or six times and it is amazing how it moves me every time.
Black Firelight chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
Good and depressing. :)
yokominamoko chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
this is one of the saddest and greatest sesshomaru stories i have read what really got me crying was long distance by brandy i was listening to while reading it goes great with the story
Neomeneomine chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
This is a really interesting portrait of Midoriko and Sesshomaru, one that I'll definitely have to read again.
puts foot in mouth chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Powerful and excellently written.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »