Reviews for Counting to Twenty
AntagonistXI chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
"He killed him. Accidentally. By stabbing him ten times."

What a great line! LMAO

He's obviously quite a bit darker than the book character, but I can easily see him thinking like this; you captured his voice very well.

I don't typically ship DMHG and I'm not a big fan of Draco either, so this one-shot is definitely going to be one of my guilty pleasures
Charleigh96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Brilliant. I liked the "Aw, to hell with it" bit. Brilliant.
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hm...very good. I like the stabbing, Harry's nickname, and Draco being in the Order. So he killed Lupin? o_O'

Great job.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Perfectly twisted.
jaxxipants chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
wowers. i liked it. I'm not sure who he killed, but hopefully, it was the werewolf. lol.

Really good. i wanna read more... *smiles creeply* 3
jkdfgyunasdf chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I didn't get it. Did Draco kill himself because he wanted Hermione but Remus got her first, or did he kill Hermione or Remus?
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
That is so weird and brilliant all that the same time, I love it.

Tonya chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
i didn't get it,did draco kill hermione,the were-wolf or both
honeybelle92 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
this is funny, in a way. maybe it's not suppose to be funny, and i have a sick sense of humor, who knows? but it's good.
ParadiseNdarkness chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
haha I loved it! It was more humorous then it should have been, in the cruel humor...but.. I LOVE IT! good job!
SeaStones chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
So I'm guessing he killed Remus? Or was it Hermione?
ani chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
THANK YOU! I am so bored of the same plot over and over again! Finally something differnent and worthy of reading!
Shading in Grey chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Hehehe. I'm sorry, I know it's horrible of me, but I can't help it! It's the Twenty section, it's just so... oh, never mind. It's innapropiate of me, anyway.

Anyway, great fic - honestly! Rather interesting - though cold - perspective!

sanchezkm chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
WHAT! Wow. As confusing as it was, that was really good.
Fornax chapter 1 . 12/17/2004