Reviews for Cats Don't Dance
Anony mouse101 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Haha soooo cute! I've been tring to find a fanfic about mr cat or neko-sensei but not many people do now do they? Anyhow thanks for writing one its amazing!
C.C. the Magnificient chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Very very cute. It's good to hear from Neko-sensei again. he's finally got his kekkon! I love that scene in the last ep.
Akaru-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
this is one of the very rare stories in this category that is meaningful, sweet and - thankfully - not shallow and zomgfuffynonsenselolz.

it's wonderful. well done.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
...that's...sad...but it's nice that he found a place anyway...
Quicksilver Ink chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Short and sweet. :)

I love the idea that Neko-sensei still remembers his story-life.
nekochan chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
HOW CUTE! Aw...this made me cry...
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Beautiful. Perfect. Wonderful.
purplerebecca chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Hee! Neko-sensei joy! Lovely concept of his post-story world. :)
Zapenstap chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Haha! This is cute. I grew rather fond of Neko-sensei by the end of the series... Great job! thanks. _
Nelja chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I love this story! It's cute and funny. I was happy, in the show, that Neko-sensei got "married" in cat form. I would be happier if he remembered a little.
Jurei chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Hahaa! *grins* I always DID wonder how things worked out for Neko-sensei at the end of the series...wonderful work, as always.

Keep it up!

Jurei6
Elektra3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
The characterization of Neko-sensei is wonderful. Great job! Tutufic is few and far between, and *good* Tutufic is even rarer.
Wan wingu no tenshi chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I didn't know what to expect when I read the summary, but wow! I really like this! Very well written. I like the feel of your writing .