Reviews for Shadows and Twilight
DemonessRaven chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Gods, I'm crying...this is awesomly sad and wonderful! I LOVED IT! I can totally picture the situation, even if they had a daughter instead of Hana. I wonder if Anna'd get new powers now that she went through that Itako ceremony, maybe that's the key for them to be together, now that she's truly married the Shaman King.

Again, awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
god,it's been more than ten minutes since I finished reading and I'm still crying... :'((
madmaniacx chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
that was so beautiful. seriously. i never thought that i would cry, but i did. gawd. my eyes are puffy from crying, cause you made the story realistic, there's a realness where other authors fail to have in their story. and yeah. i don't know what to say anymore. speechless. keep up the good work.
Nightglider chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
*cries* I want Yoh and Anna together!

..._ ok so in this fic and manga and anime and all the wonderful fics they ARE together...BUT I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEM! T_T
CooWings chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
That was so deep. I like how well you have written this thing. Keep the good job up.
sehifona chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I love it -sniff- It make me cry -sniff- I ALWAYS LOVE YOHXANNA COUPLE FOREVER! -sniff- Good job, keep it up and good work.
kathyy chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
sso SAD!;_;. but yet still so amazingly good. i loved this is story. it's so detailed. ]
Moofie Lou chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Truthfully, I don't know why that's rated M. It's not that bad, really. Anyways, keep up all the good work.

Bye, Bye Now!

-Bluemoon Essence
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Very bittersweet...
Felix-samma chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
That was soo beautiful! you are a great writer!
Snea chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
what is there for me to say in my appreciation of this? this is truly the best one-shot i've ever read. :)
yin ying chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
i absolutely enjoy that... its so.. nice would be an understatement. i dont know really, the whole thing particularly was fantastic and one thing i do know is that, your truly a wonderful writer. though clearly it was not thoroughly elaborated or anything, but it was excellent.. i thought, you were so good at putting the story across, that it felt as if we didnt understand it at all, but at the same time, knew exactly what was going on... two emotions, one of anna's and the other yoh's were so well developed that i practically could feel it for myself.. it wasnt the words you written but the feel of your writing style that actually made me so close in contact with the characters... truthfully, i think rating M would be too far fetched.. but maybe because of some sexually words and slight contents were in there that is why..

seriously, your so good that i dont need to say it twice. and you know it.

perhaps you already have your own original. you should.

takkaire!
konpeitou-chan chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
oh my goodness. this is an incredible story! you're a brilliant writer. i almost forgot about hana asakura. this is just so... wow. i just cant believe how great a story this is. haha. please keep up the good work! :)
elyssalyn chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
If only we were all as fortunate to find such a love in real life! It's was so achingly beautiful.
applecherry chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
awesome, cute, nice, sweet, great... everything!... i'm speechless! i cried when i read this, honestly! i like the way you use words.. they're not OOC for me.. you portrayed the characters very well.. i also like the naming part, cool!.. it's indescribable! is there chapter two? i'll be waiting if it has.. and i think you should put it in Romance/General.. it's too sweet for just General..ΓΌ.. and dontcha think that R is too much?.. maybe PG-13 would be enough.. it's not too harsh unlike others when you compare.. but it still doesnt affect the story.. i really cried at some parts of it but the whole story reall has a deeper meaning for me.. personal reasons.. well, just keep up the great work!.. i'll be waiting!