Reviews for Oblivio Nex
Vegebabe chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
OMG ! I love and hate you so much right now. For writing this magnificent story. I'm pretty sure I'll be singing your praises forever. I love the build up of Harry and Draco's relationship. I literally cried and threw my phone on the bed when Draco drank the potion instead of Harry ( thank you for making my brother look at me as if I've finally lost the plot) and was smiling like a loon in every other part where there was fluff.
I love you and the story you wrote keep on doing what you doing because what you doing is awesome.
minijaxter chapter 18 . 11/18/2017
well done
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 18 . 3/22/2017
That's a bloody great fiction, I really like it! The story is pretty original and captivant and well written.
Murasaki Hina chapter 18 . 8/17/2016
GAWD! I thought I would go crazy with how many times they kept getting cockblocked! But here we are with the happy open ending.
jrayoh23 chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
Very cool concept with the memory loss potion and I loved the way they fell into each other. Very well done!
Mel chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
This was amazing! I love it!
Storm08 chapter 18 . 3/14/2015
An amazing story )
animegirl2098 chapter 18 . 3/5/2015
So cute, what a sweet story it went by so fast loved it very much, going to read your other stories!
animegirl2098 chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Everyone always gets in Their way :(
animegirl2098 chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
Bob bob, Bob the builder... Sorry lame joke, good chapter :)
animegirl2098 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Nice intro " bugger off, Potter" you have to love Draco!
occasionallywrite chapter 18 . 2/27/2015
Wow! Love it. Although I hate Dumbledore, McGonagall, Snape, Lucius and Ron! :-P But Harry and Draco were adorable.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
I love this!
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
(giggles)
Will Remus be in this story?
Live.Love.Laugh.Freely chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
I love this story! It was original, captivating and wonderful. You're a skilled writer and made the scenes come to life with the emotion you poured into each word. It was a wonderful, quick read and I love every minute of it. I would have liked if you expanded on the ended a bit more as it does leave loose ends but it was wonderful none the less, Thank you! )