Reviews for Better Than Expected
anjel919 chapter 9 . 12/7/2004
Wow! When you decide to update, you really update.

This is a great story. So sweet with enough drama to keep it interesting.

Keep going.
anjel919 chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
Good. I was worried for a minute there. Keep up the good writing.
ReRe04 chapter 9 . 12/5/2004
I'm glad Dylan is okay. I really liked how you wrote a conversation between Dylan's mom and Marco's mom. Well done.
The Sagittarius Sage chapter 9 . 12/5/2004
im lost for words...its so happy and sad at the same time...omg...my eyes are tearing...plz keep writting...this is the best...
The Sagittarius Sage chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
great story...i realy like it...i think it would be better if u added more detail though...i dont know...just a suggestion...its really great though...cant wait til your next update!

~the sagittarius sage
dexter chapter 9 . 12/4/2004
hey im back i was in virgina for a while and just came back to find that u updated well i am all caught up now and i hope that dyaln can walk if not how else is he suppose to impregenate marco-lol
AlyssaLLBlack13 chapter 9 . 12/3/2004
Wow. I am at a loss for words because I'm in tears. I'm gonna go wipe my eyes now.
citygal509 chapter 9 . 12/3/2004
i love this story... keep it coming. Plz update asap
raven4darkness chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
great story but please updatre soin
AlyssaLLBlack13 chapter 7 . 12/2/2004
All I will say is OH MY GOD!
anjel919 chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
You are cruel and evil. Marco can't die. Ahh...so unexpected. Great writing though.
violetkitty chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
i'm pretty sure you can't technically smother yourself. you'd pass out first. good job, otherwise.
smoothNcreamy chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
omg :'( dont be soo cruel! not my Marco! plzz dont let him die! plz plz

dat was a really good chapter and plz update soon! :)
AlyssaLLBlack13 chapter 3 . 11/11/2004
Oh My GOD! I hope this isn't what it's like when he does come out to his dad! His mom already knows by now in the show though. Shes the one who made MArco swear not to tell his father. Interesting story. Let me know when you update!
howdyrockerbaby1 chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
i like how this is going. i'm glad you explained why dylan was pressuring him and didn't just leave it at him being a jerk... because that's not cool.

my one suggestion is to make the chapters longer.

longer chapters rock my socks :D

please update soon!