Reviews for Better Than Expected
draylover chapter 3 . 11/8/2004
Hey, really good so far. keep up the good work and please finish! thanks!-
butterlytattoo87 chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
i like it write more.
dexter chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
yay im so glad u finally updated dylan should be ashamed of himself if i was marco i would be angry with dylan too! he shouldnt have pused him weh he wasnt ready! update soon.
shunkie chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
I do like it! I do! I think Mr. Del Rossi's reaction was a little overblown, but still fairly accurate. He seems a little homophobic. I like Dylan, though.
anjel919 chapter 3 . 10/31/2004
Interesting...short but interesting. Please keep this one going. It's great.
jlfkjnsdkl chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
How this sounds like a good story chapters could be longer but your grammer and stuff is good. Hope you update soon.
Sonomi-chan chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
this is really cool. please update soon. I love marco/dylan
smoothNcreamy chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
:'( dat was cruel! poor marco

But great story so far :) i hope u update soon :)
anjel919 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Good start. I'd love to see where you take this. Dylan might seem a little harsh but he also seems frustrated. I know I'd be the same way. Marco needs to grow a backbone and face the music...he's gay. Better tell his parents now before it comes out by accident from someone else.
ReRe04 chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
A great start. I can't wait to read more! :)
x-Sweet Seduction-x chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
This is a good fic so far! Yuo did a great job keeping everyone's personalties! Keep writing!

~Kat
dexter chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
wow thats was a great story! i really enjoyed it i hate dylan now why cant he understand that marco just isnt ready and isnt as strong as he is to put his homosexuality out there! please update soon!
Jade Danielle chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
Very good! Post more soon, please :)
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4