Reviews for Miranda's Life
The Fall of the Heavens chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
OMG!I luved it. that was like her real life behind the scenes. like the secret life of miranda. and i can relate to miranda in this story sumtimes like when your friend talks to a total loser and you get creeped out by it!well keep writing for ginger and you might get some place!

sincerely,

Adano
Livilin chapter 8 . 8/24/2005
yay! some good into her life, finally! whee! and yes! you have a buddy! yay! let's celebrate! -gives author a basket of cookies- I see you've improved in your grammar and spelling, and you've got a nice, steady plot ih your head, Good going!
Livilin chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
weird... her dad acting like that is just... weird... at least i have many more chapters to read! yay! -keeps reading-
Livilin chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
harsh. I would hate her life... she's too sour, make her life better!
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 8 . 8/15/2005
GREAT STORY!
Livilin chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Hm... I always liked fics that show the villains point of view, I can't believe I never thought of As told by Ginger, since I saw it every day (saw because I don't have Nickelodeon anymore! -sob-)

Man, that's harsh, no wonder Miranda is bitter most of the time... her father should really, at least do everything himself! I'm having a revenge shortage right now :p

-gasp- You like Outlaw Star? -hugs- finally someone else who knows what it is! only a nephew of mine likes it, but he's only seen the final episode! he barely knows who's who and stuff, gr... oh well. Mwuahaha, I remember I pranked his cousin by making him believe i was Aisha by the phone (I used to make a really good imitation. USED to, sadly). I love Jim! he's my favorite character... An 11-year-old genius? it couldn't get any more perfect... of course, he could if he was now three years older Xp

-gives author a cookie- gotta keep reading!
colorfulwriter chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
No offense, but that was ALMOST horrible.
XRoseThornX chapter 6 . 12/15/2004
this continues to be a great story! and dont worry, ill continue 2 review. once u get me hooked on a story, its hard 2 get rid of me! well, its continuin great story, keep up the good work!
VigaWriter chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
good story far. i like 6 too. i kinda feel bad for miranda for once.
Beechan chapter 6 . 11/25/2004
_ It's short but its good.I dident mean that a kiss and a hug was going to fix every thing in her life. I was just saying it you know. _#
Mr. 04 chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
This chapert is intersting you get so many diffent sides of miranda. You can tell she is sad besacuse of the way her dad is working her and not showing her the love and suport a father should and because she miss her mother a lot. It seems like she trys to run to Courtney so she can escape her life and in some way make hers seem a bit better. I like how you show she realy envys Ginger its about time she said that to her and get it out in the open. Miranda seems like she could be a nice gril she just needs a kiss and a hug and she would come out her shell.
Mr. 04 chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
Your story is getting better now i see why Miranda is the way she is. I hope things get better for her. It seems to me she needs a hug and a kiss once in awhile. I am just sujecting that maybe she should have a female in her life to look up to. Good story

Mr.04
VigaWriter chapter 3 . 11/5/2004
this is cuul. its makes one think about the enemies past and so people wont think mirandas a complete witch.
XRoseThornX chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
Wow. This is interesting, and by interesting, I mean amazing! I always hated Miranda, so (no offense) I thought I'd hate the story (i'm a stereo-type, i know) but in all reality, I really, really liked it! *adds story to favorites list* I really like how you explain her life and why she's always so bitter to other people. It kinda makes me feel sorry for her... well anyways to make a long story short, Bravo and keep up the good work!
MyPickeledEmbryo chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
Hm, I like this and then at the same time, I don’t. Some parts of it are very, very good. I like the way you narrate Miranda, I mean, I like the way you have written it, it is very good and realistic. At the same time I cannot honestly see her living a secret military hell. Yes, I can imagine her dad being very strict and military-like after her mum died…but to make her *polish bullets*? I kind of laughed. That is the thing about this story; it’s sort of funny how pathetic her life is. Though saying that, I liked it when you said her dad was busy polishing weapons or something, that’s like a past time, it shows what he’s like, but for him to *make* her do that is funny. Hell I’m even laughing now! I think there’s a very thin line ernest and piss-takingly funny. And this falls in the middle, anyway. Also, Miranda’ dad is also a very well paid policeman. I could see him pressuring her into working hard and taking extra actives to get into college etc, like in that ep where ginger joins the band to see sasha, Miranda’s dad made her take up the flute. Or something. I think he has more important things to do, and I think he’d think Miranda had more pressing things to do that polish artillery.

I really do like your fanfic though, your portrayal of all the characters are, very realistic and well written. I love reading a fanfic from another char’s point of view and this one is great :D

If I had written this I would have gone about why she is unhappy at home in a slightly different way.

Another thing is you made her get up and go to school at like, half 4 in the morning?