Reviews for Dawning
The Adamantine chapter 2 . 10/17
Oh my god, sakura how are you so stupid to sleep with him omfg, are you braindead in this fanfic?
Reading this was exhilarating

You were able to allow your readers feel and understand each characters emotions or POV
Vet entertaining

You’re a great writer.
spamari1181 chapter 9 . 9/13
I don't see Sakura as being reckless enough to get tipsy on a mission with the potential to run into the Akatsuki. That felt out of character. So was her carefree reckless engagement of it. I get that they had to take a drink to not be suspicious. But she was treating it like a social gathering and not an A-rank mission with the potential to turn S-rank.
spamari1181 chapter 7 . 9/13
I really hope I am reading the foreboding culmination of the last seven chapters wrong, or else this story is about to take a dive into some really messed up territory. I hope I'm wrong for poor Ami's sake. Possibly Sakura's sake too.

Also poor Shika women really are is kryptonite. Though he totally nailed the bathroom thing.
spamari1181 chapter 2 . 9/12
That was painful to read in the beginning. That girl is in denial and refuses to see that Naruto is right. She was taken advantage of and she let it happen. He was wrong for that even if be wasn't completely aware or in control of his actions. But she should have not let her guard down with their history. That was so frustrating. Don't blame the victim but at the end of the day you can't control scummy people. But you can control yourself by making it harder for them to affect you. Sakura made it too easy to take advantage of her and then defended him after. Admitting what he did wrong would be admitting she made a horrible mistake. I don't think she is ready to do that.
Orange chapter 18 . 9/3
Wow super story
sakuraaabae chapter 4 . 4/13
Hate Sasuke. He deserves to be alone and miserable. And I hope Sakura now can see how she’s better off without and be the badass independent woman we know and love
brenda sianipar chapter 18 . 3/20
Im years late, but this story is SO good! Its very well written and the plot is really interesting. I really like the settings and Akatsuki’s goal that you’ve created.

As for the couple, I love this pairing so much! You managed to keep both of them in character and made the relationship very smooth. I really like the pace of their relationship too. I truly agree that if Shika and Sakura are together, they will be just like in this story.
Also, thank u for highlighting how independent, strong and amazing Sakura is. That ofc, ppl still miss.

Anyway, thank you so much for this masterpiece! Truly, you’re very talented and brilliant. Stay safe and healthy!
SaraGrandchester1940 chapter 18 . 2/16
This fanfic is definitely one of my favourites, thank you for writing it I LOVED it, I love this ship and I loved how you write them.
KagomaruLover88 chapter 1 . 1/28
I know this was written a long time ago but man was it great, I’m hoping you still get the reviews. I could not put it down. Your writing was awesome and very clear. I enjoyed your graphic depictions of their emotions very much. It left me wanting even more which is so good! Thank you for all of the time and effort and incredible imagination you must have put into this fic. It’s amazing, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Gammily chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
I’m excited for this!
mbravesgirl7 chapter 18 . 9/10/2020
I really enjoyed the story. You brought out their personalities well and blended the couple perfectly
harlequin0324 chapter 18 . 8/16/2020
This is a damn good story. There are times I stopped reading because I can't contain my feels. the kissing, the tension between them. argh. I just can't... Punching my pillows helped me to release those feelings. lol. I really love this. Thank you!
bjoskul chapter 18 . 6/21/2020
Very nice! I saw that you really liked reviews so here I go. This might be a bit long, I had a lot of thoughts in this fic haha (though I was too engaged to pause and review after each chapter)

First off, thank you for the initial note regarding Chouji's death etc, it helped a lot knowing where we were in the timeline and where the story started diverging from canon (and also explains Shikamaru's grudge towards Sasuke pretty clearly, as is hinted on by Tsunade but never mentioned outright in the fic)

Secondly, I'm a Shika/Saku-fan, so I was thrilled to see such a long fic with that pairing. The way you wrote both of them was very interesting, and very close to their canon personalities - Shikamaru obviously clever but still with that weird chauvinistic side of his (which I personally do not understand... it doesn't make sense. He argued well but did not completely convince me) and Sakura extremely strong and skilled but anxious and unsure when it comes to romantic relationships. Both their reactions to the realization they found the other attractive were hilarious. I love a good "oh no they're hot". In addition to that, you made it obvious through the scenes where they interact that they plain enjoy eachothers company. I think you built their relationsship fantastically, they fit really well together :)

Thirdly, just some general thoughts:

The plot was very well thoughout! The pace was good, the differenting perspectives felt natural, and there was just the right mix of action, politics and general drama. Akatsuki trying to create psuedo-jinchuriki is very unique, yet totally in-character. Why they're doing it though... I'm as confused as Itachi. Itachi's acting was interesting too; but very congruent with how I'd expect him to act. I doubt any of the Akatsuki are actually all that loyal towards the Akatsuki leaders. Maybe Kisame, assuming he's put his trust in Pain. The rest of them are wily bastards though.

I'm really glad Ami survived. I hope she'll recover from the damn hell she's been put through. Didn't think people would care about an OC, huh? :D I'd say people tend to do care about OCs, especially if they're well-written. Ami in particular is someone in distress - of course I want the main characters to help her. The order from Gaara to kill the infant was very interesting, in a philosophical kind of way. I got to contemplate the morality of it all, together with the characters.

That starting scene with SasuSaku was so uncomfortable, in the best way. Sasuke being so incredibly influenced by the seal was another genius move on your part, imho. It's obviously that his psyche is.. not 100%. His whole way of thinking is skewed (always blaming Nara). It was interesting those first chapters to realize that he didn't remember the Incident with Sakura - it made the situation less clear cut, less "Sakura was taken advantage off" and more a fucked-up situation all around. He's literally mentally impaired. Not a good thing for a ninja of his caliber to be, really. His yearmates are right in that his rehabilitation hasn't really worked - he's obviously open to Tsunade, as she can help him, which probably make him act more "normal" (for lack of a better word) with her than with everyone else. As evidenced by how rude he is to Shikamaru in the beginning, for literally no reason. He was already a douche, the seal just amplified it. Also, him being confined to the village, like that, and Chouji dying - it obviously affected Naruto somehow, which was very interesting to see. He's more mature here than in canon, and not as obsessed with Sasuke. Look, I'm rambling! It was just a really good fic
chrislea85 chapter 18 . 5/23/2020
Just wondering if you’re still doing a sequel.
1,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »