Reviews for Dawning
AnimeEverywhere chapter 18 . 1/9
I am so glad I found this story! I’ve only read one ShikaSaku story so far (and loved it) and I have to say, there aren’t enough ShikaSaku stories out there! Why! They’re both my favorite Naruto characters and they fit together so well! But then again, I am, have been, and always will be a SasuSaku shipper too. And ShikaTema are just as gorgeous. The fact that this story started in 2004 and the characters are so well in-character (even Sasuke for me) amazes me to no end.
Also, the plot is waterproof – my plot-starved soul is happy! I am one of those readers that came for the rare ship and stayed for the plot (as well as the fluff). The last chapter was AWE-SOME. It makes so much sense now; why the Akatsuki stayed where they were, even though they could have just as easily run away with their target. I thought they needed Sakura (or Shizune) to help with the unplanned birth of their main target and that’s why they stayed, but that wouldn’t have explained Itachi’s behavior when he blocked Sakura’s path to Ami.
Thank you for these wonderful chapters so far! I really enjoyed the story a lot and will definitely re-read it sometime in the future.
Bye~ Ame
dlwlrmay chapter 17 . 8/20/2022
I've been reading this story a few times already and I can't seem to get over. It's so well written and I just love how you portrait Shikamaru and Sakura. That's something about their relationship that is so tender and sincere. I really love how you wrote mostly on Shikamaru's point of view. You really grasped his character well. This is one of the best fanfics of Naruto I've read and so far yours is within my favorites. Thank you for sharing this story!
xo-thefirst chapter 1 . 7/6/2022
hi! i'm not sure if i left a comment here when i first binged your fic, but i figured i'd comment again because i still think about it long after i've read and re-read it ;u; i think i actually found this fic a year or two after you completed it and it still haunts me (in a really good way!) whenever i'm just minding my own business and it suddenly springs up on me. the way you built this concept and story and the characters all seemed so natural 3 i really mean it when i say this is probably one of my top 10 favorite fics i've ever read! and i know this probably is really random, but if you ever think of making physical copies of your fics in any way or anything, i would love to know! thank you so much for writing this gorgeous piece!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2022
Sorry, couldn't get passed this chapter. I understand character development is necessary, but Sakura seems so stupid and has no backbone whatsoever right now. Not sure if it's OOC, but she'd canonically a smart character, and she should've been smarter than that to know that Sasuke never cared for her.
sakussy chapter 2 . 5/20/2022
Lol shikasaku all the way, I dislike jerk sasuke here
The Adamantine chapter 2 . 10/17/2021
Oh my god, sakura how are you so stupid to sleep with him omfg, are you braindead in this fanfic?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2021
Reading this was exhilarating

You were able to allow your readers feel and understand each characters emotions or POV
Vet entertaining

You’re a great writer.
spamari1181 chapter 9 . 9/13/2021
I don't see Sakura as being reckless enough to get tipsy on a mission with the potential to run into the Akatsuki. That felt out of character. So was her carefree reckless engagement of it. I get that they had to take a drink to not be suspicious. But she was treating it like a social gathering and not an A-rank mission with the potential to turn S-rank.
spamari1181 chapter 7 . 9/13/2021
I really hope I am reading the foreboding culmination of the last seven chapters wrong, or else this story is about to take a dive into some really messed up territory. I hope I'm wrong for poor Ami's sake. Possibly Sakura's sake too.

Also poor Shika women really are is kryptonite. Though he totally nailed the bathroom thing.
spamari1181 chapter 2 . 9/12/2021
That was painful to read in the beginning. That girl is in denial and refuses to see that Naruto is right. She was taken advantage of and she let it happen. He was wrong for that even if be wasn't completely aware or in control of his actions. But she should have not let her guard down with their history. That was so frustrating. Don't blame the victim but at the end of the day you can't control scummy people. But you can control yourself by making it harder for them to affect you. Sakura made it too easy to take advantage of her and then defended him after. Admitting what he did wrong would be admitting she made a horrible mistake. I don't think she is ready to do that.
Orange chapter 18 . 9/3/2021
Wow super story
sakuraaabae chapter 4 . 4/13/2021
Hate Sasuke. He deserves to be alone and miserable. And I hope Sakura now can see how she’s better off without and be the badass independent woman we know and love
brenda sianipar chapter 18 . 3/20/2021
Im years late, but this story is SO good! Its very well written and the plot is really interesting. I really like the settings and Akatsuki’s goal that you’ve created.

As for the couple, I love this pairing so much! You managed to keep both of them in character and made the relationship very smooth. I really like the pace of their relationship too. I truly agree that if Shika and Sakura are together, they will be just like in this story.
Also, thank u for highlighting how independent, strong and amazing Sakura is. That ofc, ppl still miss.

Anyway, thank you so much for this masterpiece! Truly, you’re very talented and brilliant. Stay safe and healthy!
SaraGrandchester1940 chapter 18 . 2/16/2021
This fanfic is definitely one of my favourites, thank you for writing it I LOVED it, I love this ship and I loved how you write them.
KagomaruLover88 chapter 1 . 1/28/2021
I know this was written a long time ago but man was it great, I’m hoping you still get the reviews. I could not put it down. Your writing was awesome and very clear. I enjoyed your graphic depictions of their emotions very much. It left me wanting even more which is so good! Thank you for all of the time and effort and incredible imagination you must have put into this fic. It’s amazing, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »