Reviews for Dawning
Sak chapter 4 . 3/6/2020
Omg even im nervous about the engagement heirloom ring!
Sak chapter 3 . 3/6/2020
That isn't comforting at all Shikamaru!
Sak chapter 2 . 3/6/2020
Sasuke is definitely troublesome!
I love your Shikamaru! So good!
Sak chapter 1 . 3/6/2020
Omg poor sakura
I'm shipping Tsunade and Kakashiiiii
thekatthatbarks chapter 18 . 2/28/2020
Reading this again because I love it so much! Thank you for writing it!
Aetherium21 chapter 1 . 12/12/2019
As if Sakura would EVER be put on an infiltration mission like that over using her medical skills. Suspension of disbelief is too much to handle from story summary alone
Yiwako chapter 18 . 12/12/2019
I have to say your fic is work of art. It’s brilliant till i can’t stop reading. I love how you combine atmosphere and development of character in this story and that nearly makes me think and want to see they’re real couple in manga!
xo-thefirst chapter 18 . 7/16/2019
this story is an absolute gem, a treasure.

i haven't been back to the naruto ficdom in a while, but i'm glad that i'm back and that i found this masterpiece. everything about this story just seems so... believable. absolutely believable and wonderful. it feels like this actually did happen in the series and it'll probably take a while for me to revert back to the anime and remember that this story didn't actually happen (or maybe it did?).

i honestly can't help but feel blessed a story (and you, beautiful writer) like this exists, especially for the shikasaku pairing, since i feel like it's hard to find a story so in-depth into the world for them and the entire group like you wrote of them. this is definitely a story i will come back to and get lost in reading again and again.

Guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2019
SUCH A GOOD STORY
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2019
Shika is so CUTE!
Pillow chapter 5 . 6/25/2019
Yeouch. Sucks to be Sakura, but at least she’s getting over it. Too bad Sasuke’s an emotionally unavailable assface. I’m surprised Shikamaru didn’t just tell Tsunade that they fucked with negative fall out because maybe that might have changed things rather than making it sound merely like a grudge. Maybe it’s too embarrassing to say out loud. Nice work so far! I’m enjoying reading this! I wasn’t a big fan of later Shippuden so I’m looking forward to what you come up with.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 18 . 4/22/2019
This fic is amazing! The plotline is well thought out and designed. The storyline is intriguing. The characters are relatable... wonderful job! I really hope that there's a sequel :)
Sapphire Snowflake chapter 16 . 4/21/2019
Hello! I started reading this when I was in high school, more than a decade ago. Just wanted to tell you that back then I was a solid SasuSaku shipper. It was still incomplete back then but I was completely mesmerized and convinced that Shikamaru and Sakura will be awesome together after reading those few chapters. It was so realistic and I keep having these flashbacks of my younger self giggling at the kissing scenes a few chapters back. Kudos to you. Hope to read more nonSasuSaku fics from you.
Victualia chapter 18 . 4/21/2019
Loved your story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for posting this on .
aditi chapter 18 . 4/13/2019