Reviews for Dawning
Magicfeather205 chapter 18 . 3/26/2019
I first found this story so many years ago, before it was completed, and I'm really pleased I re-discovered it and got to finish it. Really well done, a great mix of action and romance, I really enjoyed it!
FairyLetters chapter 18 . 3/23/2019
Great work!
It took me two days to complete it, but damn I've been so hooked over ShikaSaku before, even though I do like them together. This fanfiction is the first ive come across which portrays all characters in their character except Sasuke, but it makes so much sense that I love the whole ordeal. Thanks for writing this masterpiece.
yukilady chapter 4 . 3/11/2019
Sakura's not being professional here. They were on a mission for god sake. agh.
MoonflowerDaydreamer chapter 1 . 2/7/2019
I love this
KindredSouI chapter 18 . 1/31/2019
This was a pleasant read! Nicely done.
JangMi91 chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
Absolutely love this. It was perfect! If you do write a sequel, I’ll be sure to read it! One of my favorite pairings and you brought them to life.
gaara-nara chapter 18 . 12/22/2018
Absolutely a pleasure to read! wow you are talented at writing. i loved Ami and just your entire plot! well done.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/6/2018
Thank you for such a great story! Most that write about this pair don't do it the way you did. It was great and love the pairing.
Arletta Lou chapter 1 . 12/6/2018
It's a brilliant idea. Really like the political stuff here. You make it so wonderful.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/10/2018
I don't remember if I've reviewed this but I know I read this in the past.

Best ShikaSaku ever. Thank you for writing this masterpiece :)
VaneLovee chapter 18 . 9/8/2018
My shikaSaku heart is full thanks to this! Really amazing
Mechina chapter 18 . 8/5/2018
I always come back to this fanfic. Even though it was written so long ago, I still love it. It's one of the best ShikaSaku fics out here.
Murakami'sGirl chapter 18 . 3/29/2018
I always come back and reread this gem, thanks for such an interesting and eloquently written story.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/24/2018
Would LOVE if there came a sequel to this. Love the Shikamaru/Sakura stories, and there just ain't that many of them... Love this one. Good engaging story and wellwritten.
MercurialMelon chapter 18 . 3/4/2018
I love this so much, I really appreciate the dynamic between Sakura and Shikamaru. They're ridiculously adorable and the story just sucked me in!
1,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »