Reviews for In the Depths of Darkness
elenasalvatore102 chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
Awesome..!
ju1i3Oh chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
Such a wonderful ending! I loved it! )
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
omg! i have read this story so many times...its so good. very awesome plot. i like how they are assassins and he falls in love with her and protects her. its so kawaii!

im going to read the sequel right now lol
Dewy Eyed Love chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
Simply breathtaking! I love this story! I have read it from start to finish without stop. You've captured everything so well...the romance, action, the justice of it all. Just incredible!

~Kirstai
white-stars-princess chapter 8 . 12/26/2008
that's so cute luv the ending
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
its a cute ending. i love it. favs!
Pochinu chapter 8 . 4/5/2008
KoujiXIzumi, Assassins..

Nice
ImmaBeatYouWithaCrowbar chapter 8 . 4/4/2008
Koolio! I love Kozumis! I love this story!
systematica chapter 8 . 8/21/2007
I actually giggled when I read the whole thing. Excellent plot and flawless appeal.

I'm looking forward to more of these excellent stories! Much love, hun!
Hopeh chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
I love your stories! So cute!
dogluv101 chapter 8 . 1/23/2007
OMG! I JUST READ IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH, AND I LOVE IT! YOU SHOULD DO A SEQUAL!
RC chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
nicely done. I had to favorite this one. I like that you did a story set in an Alternate Frontier Universe... and all of the characters and such were very well played. I have to say that of the all the characters, Kouichi was my fave. Good job, sad to see it end, but eh, stories do that sometimes, lol. As I said, good job. Hope to read more work similar to this in the future.
Tyla Minamoto chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
What lameness is there here? I need to say that when I write stories...it seems like yuck! I CANNOT PUBLISH THIS! But now that I read it from another person;s aspects who has the same writing style as mine, its pretty okay. So if you want proof, just wait for me to finally publish my stories and i know you'll be proud of your work. Galing mo talaga at kung di mo nahalata...tanga ka! joke!
Tyla Minamoto chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
Yup! This is deffinatelly like my writing! That's why it is DA' BOMB!
Tyla Minamoto chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
Now I know! You have my same writing style! It's like I wrote this story! Even though I'm not blaming you that you took it since it's really your story! i couldnt help but wonder why its so familiar! Could you please tell me who you are, relly! Where do you live in the Philippines, and why is it like I know you? Why why is your writing style just like mie (why do we have the same ideas?)

Izumi: Great story anyway. Tyla's gooing ballistic here so I'll tell it to you instead.

Kouji: And being a killer is a little bit cool.

Me: Yeah, great story. Next chapter. Before my asawa goes ballistic too! Joke3x! (I'm using asawa because i dont want anyone to know what it means)