Reviews for Afraid to Fall
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This story, its just, perfect. You really have tallent, thankyou for sharing it
RedKaddict chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
There's not a lot that can bring legitimate tears to my eyes, but this was most certainly one of the few. You portrayed the emotions beautifully, and I couldn't help thinking at the end, "Well, that was just damn UNFAIR!" Seriously, I was left at the end with this incredibly oppressive feeling of unfairness, it was agonizing.

Beautifully written. Pure artistry. Best piece of angst I've read in a good long while. Thank you.

Rags
Ginny of Queenscove chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This is an amazing story, definatly one of my favorites. I am so glad you posted it. I like Sputchy, but usually prefer to read other ships, but I just love this fic so much. I am kinda obsessed with the idea of angels. You are definatlly an amazing writer being able to put so much emotin into this woerful story. Thank You.

Hugs ;) Ginny
Hurtful Purple chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This is an awesome story. I really liked the ending. Sure it was sad but, it was... I dunno it was just good.
Kid Blink's Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
*chokes back a sob* Oh- my- god- that was- so -sweet!
Celine chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I know I've read this one before, but now I get a chance to review!

You may think it was corny, but I liked it. A lot. It's angsty and sad, but it's kinda hopeful, too. The epilogue, at the very end, was really sad and sweet. I wanted to cry, but I also thought about it.

So maybe I'm reading way too much into this, but it kinda made me feel better that they did get to be together.

Okay, I'm done waxing philosophical. Thanks for another great story!

*KL*
Bobcatslashgoil chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
That was so sweetly sad that it made me cry! I absolutely loved the ending with the photograph. That was wonderful. Angels do exist, you know.

Over the last week is that sometimes, death is the best thing that can happen. After a long struggle, I had to put my horse to sleep last week. When I read this, I thought of her.

Luffles,

Agua
shadowsdancingdragon chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
AW!1 SPUTCHY AGNST! *huggles Dutchy* I liked this! It was a different idea and it was pretty well written. But you might want to get a beta. I noticed that at the begginning some of your sentances and stuff were repetitive, so probably just rereading an hour or so after you write it would help with that. I liked the way you portrayed everyone though, and Tanner is now on my official list of cops I like...he's the only one...nut he's still on there. ;) Stupid Specs' dad being stupid. DUTCHY AND SPECS SHOULD BE TOGETHER AND ALIVE! that way i can squeel when i see them together! geez. But anyway, i really enjoyed reading this! Keep up the good work and keep rolling out the SPUTCHY!*huggles sputchy*

Myya Conlon
Erin Go Bragh chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
That was really good. Night always makes me sad and this story was really good and kind of fitted my mood. I love this fic. Good job.

Lyra
Relish Enigma chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
aww...that's so sad...but really sweet, too.

HAZZAGRIFF
Chicago chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
;.; That was the sweetest thing i've ever read. Made me cry... You did a really good job. The medical stuff was a little different than what I've been learning, but meh. . I'm glad you ended up putting this up! It's very good.

Laters!