Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
Joshbbeer chapter 6 . 5/10
This is shit
OthershoreAsura chapter 34 . 4/28
I've read tons of HP fanfics, and this honestly speaking it was good not the best, but not the worst either, but when it comes to the emotional side and all that this was one of those stories that hit right in the feels, Kitty was and is now one of my favourite OCs of all time. What I also liked was how relatable the story was, like it wasn't all some angsty shit or a paradise where everything goes right, this had a balance of both which I really liked, there are a few other things I wanted to say but, I can't seem to put it into words. Overall, really enjoyed it, I mean sure the early chapters did stall a bit and the final chapters skipped some parts, but I think you did a really good job.
ShinigamiRae chapter 22 . 4/27
"When are you free next?"

"The year 2020?"

Wow does that take on an entirely different punchline now
f1nster chapter 1 . 2/4
Probably my favourite fic of all time
LEAH chapter 1 . 1/19
Why did he return to the Dursleys? The Dursleys are abusive.
josh.fry.948 chapter 34 . 1/13
Absolutely beautiful
itioministralis chapter 5 . 1/4
I knew Harry was a pathetic wizard, but he can't even defend himself against a Muggle? He can't even defend his girlfriend? That's just... wow
DerektheChipolata chapter 34 . 1/4
I've had a love hate relationship with this story. I really like the ideas of kitty and harry, their relationship and personalities. But at the times the story drags and drags and I'm left wondering whether I'm going to give up at this chapter. The flat, Harry's coma and even waiting for harry in the epilogue are prime examples where less would have been better. Tonks relationship with Kitty is amazing.

If you are struggling with this story I recommend perseverence.
GreengrassRebel chapter 34 . 12/28/2020
Two days of almost no sleep, but I finished it. What a great story, I came because I love stories with Harry and Tonks, either Honks or big sister Tonks, but I fell for Kitty, in a community where so many people want to write about mansions, lordships and aristocratic-esque contexts (me included sometimes) it was refreshing to tell a story in tiny apartments, with people in debt, confusion and lots of shouting. It felt REAL in more than one sense.
NorGuard chapter 34 . 12/25/2020
Amazing. I wish there where more Harry/Muggle fics out there.
Applebottoms chapter 34 . 12/16/2020
I’m so glad I re-read this. I can’t believe some of haters and ridiculous reviews on here. I’ve been reading fanfiction for an embarrassingly long time, and this is still one of my favorites.
Elerrina chapter 34 . 12/6/2020
I must agree with one of the reviewer that this story truly gets so good after chapter 17 or 18. What's before that is a bit dragging but i guess that's where you see the relationship between Harry n kitty develops. I personally love the interaction between pops n kitty n of cos between Harry n kitty. One of the best hp/oc story I read. Thank you for this story.
Katt31257 chapter 13 . 12/8/2020
So you got an emotionally unstable Harry Potter romantically attached to a hooker. I know alot of Pathetic!Potter fics but this one has just overtaken them all and hit number 1! Needless to say, I am dafuq out of here
Rikuriroxa chapter 34 . 11/21/2020
I've read this fic many a times over the past several years. Its a gem. A true piece of art. And you're a great writer. Thank you for the amazing story.
Antares Graceford chapter 34 . 11/8/2020
I loved this story till chapter 30. And then it became a disappointment.
It pretty much was Harry allowing himself to be the spinless twat that he was portrayed in canon, except now you had another victim to suffer his pain.
You're a great writer and the story is good quality. I just wish you'd directed a few changes rather than following canon. It didn't really make much of a difference and it took the charm of the story away.
Also Kitty is a doormat for a doormat. Harry let's everyone else walk over him before her. He doesn't really do much for her. And she lets him walk all over her. It's sad, annoying and frustrating to read and personally I'd crucio the twat.
I couldn't finish the last chapter. It was just so... Idk. Frustrating? He neglects her so badly, it made me uncomfortable.
Anyway, nice writing. Really good work. Hopefully I get to read more of your work. I didn't like the last few of this story, but it doesn't change the fact that it's good writing and good literature. Not my taste, but definitely something to be appreciated. Well done.
2,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »