Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
JimSilver chapter 34 . 2/24
This really was a work of art, truly seemed to capture teen life and romance, well done!
herart chapter 34 . 1/22
My advice to you, other reader, is to not expect anything to happen in relation with the description of the story, otherwise you'll be disapointed. That told, go ahead.
callmequinn21 chapter 7 . 1/6
Just because someone is an abusive moron doesn't mean you get to all them slurs. It groups people who aren't even related to said person who didn't do anything wrong.
NhaTrang chapter 1 . 12/16/2023
Grr. Getting a little weary of fics that lack a command of grammar, spelling and punctuation. The possessive plural of "Dursley" is "Dursleys'", not "Dursley's."
Kyuubinokitsune1995 chapter 4 . 12/13/2023
Love the story, but just FYI tonks is Hufflepuff
Dakota85 chapter 1 . 10/31/2023
I"m ashamed to say I leave very few reviews, but had to for this one. I've read hundreds of HP fanfiction stories and this one jumps on to my Top 10. I find it interesting how most of the negative reviews say it was slow at times, well a great story has to build and flow, which this story does brilliantly. The last two chapters were two of the best I've every read, feeling the depth of emotion of the final battle. I can only say great job, I truly wish that you had written more stories as you are a truly talented writer.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/3/2023
UGH! Ted Tonks is a MUGGLEBORN WIZARD! TITANIC WAS NOT RELEASED YET! And FFS cell phones capable of text messaging like you had them were not available yet.
Darknessdawns chapter 34 . 9/6/2023
This was a very interesting piece. I won't lie, I didn't actually read it all this sitting but will in time. I jumped around a bit with it, but really enjoyed what I read. I wasn't too crazy on the changing points of view, but by the end I could see the purpose of them.

I read a few of the previous reviews and I have to say that I don't agree with the negative ones. The original character you introduced was well written and really took the story in a unique direction. The fact that she was from a poor family on the rougher side of life really brought a new perspective to things. More so than her just being a muggle. As someone who has experienced some of that I could really relate to her character. She was hard because she had to be. She made mistakes and bad choices. Her life was far from easy and she recognized a similar pain in Harry.

This was also the first story I have read where Harry runs away like this. I've read a few others where he leaves Britain or the Dursleys. However, I had never read one where he goes into the muggle world and attempts to leave magic behind. After reading this I'm a bit surprised at that.

I was also happy to see him and Kitty stay together after she found out about magic, the magical world, and the war. I think the only thing I didn't like was how the last couple chapters followed canon, even though it was from Kitty's point of view. I would like to think that Harry's summer with Kitty would change things. That he would approach the events of year 6 and 7 differently. I would like to think that he would have buckled down and expanded on his studies in order to protect and eventually provide for Kitty. After all, she gave him a reason to live. Surely that would translate to wanting a successful future with her as well. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I wish we. would have seen some changes to years 6 and 7, as well as Harry's point of view during that time.

At any rate, it really was an amazing story. I did enjoy what I read and will be giving this a more thorough reading in the future.
Han Alister chapter 1 . 6/14/2023
Came to reread one of my fave fanfics ever and saw the most recent reviewsidk what they read but couldn’t be this. This is such a good story and I love it. Thank you for writing and sharing it! I’m sorry you have to deal with rude and mean people. I for one am glad this written and shared! Sooooo good!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 6/5/2023
To those who only found this fic now, DONT BOTHER READING! It is a slog of teenage angst and drama written in the most boring way possible, with a muggle self insert who Mary sues herself into the plot, and really doesnt contribute in any positive way to it, only to create more pointless drama. Its something almost to the level of cringe as "My immortal" except I think it was not made that bad on purpose.
AiymaSnikies chapter 18 . 3/29/2023
okay sorry by this story has gotten boring and slow so I think imma stop reading
AiymaSnikies chapter 13 . 3/29/2023
This story’s kinda getting slow and uninteresting but imma stick it out
Rooofloo chapter 8 . 2/24/2023
I really hope all these tonks/order povs stop soon. I get that they’re necessary to an extent but your adding WAY too much, it’s bogging down the story making it a chore to read through. Real shame cuz the Harry/kitty parts are good.
Rooofloo chapter 6 . 2/24/2023
Okay molly was kinda annoying but sometimes hilarious at the end of this chapter
Cassandra30 chapter 28 . 2/16/2023
I wish Sirius would have found someone, been a father, provided Harry a home. It could have been done easily. Dumbledore just didn't want them together.
2,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »