Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
ArtHouse chapter 36 . 2/17
I've reread this fic a lot over the years, and I'm not sure I can convey how much this fic means to me. You've said before that people told you that they liked Kitty when they didn't like other OCs, and I honestly think that that's because you went to a lot of effort to make her relatable. We all have had fights with friends that we can't go back to, and some of us have fucked up so many times with regards to drugs that we don't even know where to start, but throughout all that, you showed this wonderful character who didn't have any special powers or anything, and you still showed her growing as a person, and I think that that certainly has a beauty to it. I'm sorry I can only favorite this once because trust me when I say that I've accidentally done it like four times now
SortingHat chapter 7 . 2/11
I wouldn't mind this fic if it wasn't full of Liberal trash. I mean it's up to the ceiling of her flat of political correct crap at least there isn't a bunch of transgender junk.

No wonder this generation is so lost. No soul,no guidance except for what the school says and then you get IQ's not much better then Orcs except they think they aren't orcs. :(

The only reason we haven't had power grid failures is because the older generation is working their ass off to keep things going working beyond retirement as there is not enough young ones to want to do the hard work. I am slowly having a bug out bag to deal when the SHTF and thank god I don't live in the city as that is the worst place to be when it all goes down.
Someguy5678 chapter 36 . 1/21
Amazing
ggf1 chapter 36 . 1/8
thanks

and thanks for the song verse in the epilogue.

I'm trucking on, with a smile and a song in my heart.
Valiryo chapter 7 . 12/17/2017
It's hard to feel bad for Harry when he makes for such a piss poor wizard.. Keeping your wand within easy reach should be rule #1.. I mean even if you're around muggles, them finding out that you keep a carved piece of wood in your pocket wouldn't be the weirdest thing ever..
Grammar Fiend chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
You really, desperately, need to look up how to use an apostrophe, because you clearly have NO IDEA how to use one properly. Your grammar is poor and you need to go back to basics and learn the elementary rules of English grammar.
ThunderSphinx chapter 8 . 11/25/2017
Really? The Black Family, one of this richest families in the Wizarding World, is only worth 12,000 Galleons? Really? I mean, really? Preposterous. That's only 88 Grand in Muggle currency. What on Earth made you think they were that poor? Was it the silverware made of pure silver? Was it the expensive jewelry? Was it the big a** mansion?

Let me guess. Ur gonna make Harry's Trust Fund Vault the only money the Potters had. SMH.

Lol
Dreous44 chapter 19 . 11/16/2017
I liked the concept and I got this far but seriously the harry you portray is far to unrealistic for me to deal with and in the realm of fan fiction that is saying something. Way to much pathetic drama for me.
JZuCuadra chapter 36 . 10/23/2017
Wow, just Wow! I don't know if you still read any review left on this, but I'm currently writing this with tears in my eyes because of the emotional roller coaster that just ended. I read this entire story in just 2 days, and I can say it was a great and amazing piece into the mind. I have to admit that I'm not familiar with a lot of the themes covered by this piece, but with the way you described the events, it felt like I was right along with the characters, living out their lives with them. The despair, happiness, sorrow, and excitement shown by all at different points really showed what could have been, and what was. A lot of the year 7 recap was heart wrenching to read, and the speech at the end of the epilogue still has me crying while writing this. Thank you for this amazing fic, I enjoyed it thoroughly, and I hope that whatever you're up to now, it brings you the happiness and satisfaction this fic brought to your readers.

Sincerely,
JZuCuadra
slytherinsal chapter 36 . 10/19/2017
grand story
slytherinsal chapter 30 . 10/19/2017
sorry, that sparked a film memory for me, but mine was "Top of the world, Ma" from White Heat ... guess I have a more warped outlook
slytherinsal chapter 27 . 10/19/2017
I am hoping this doesn't end with obliviating Kitty. I think Harry would kill Moody for that.
slytherinsal chapter 9 . 10/19/2017
Randall and Hopkirk, eh? but not deceased. This is a very original fic
slytherinsal chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
a sweet kiss? with a smoker? yuk might as well suck on an ashtray
Last Harper chapter 10 . 9/29/2017
Paffy - Could you post the middle part of this chapter , where Tonks is thinking about Padfoot? The books and movies just gloss over how everyone felt .
1,881 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »