Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
kaixbi chapter 3 . 10/19
this is the line: they couldn't even seen threstals
petrovaFeathers chapter 23 . 10/7
i dont like kitty. i wish she drowned and the giant squid ate her. that wouldve been nicer.
tammgrogan chapter 36 . 7/31
Hello, Thank you for sharing your Wonderful story.
nileshmukherjee2000 chapter 36 . 7/30
Honestly...I think you made the story better than JKR ever could dream of. It was totally Gut Wrenching and yet ever exhilarating that honestly I don't know what to say anymore.

You make the characters so...real so connected that I can't help but cry when Kitty seemingly died or rejoice when Dumbledore saved her or feel my gut wrenching just watching The lifeless body of Tonks and Remus...They just found happiness in life and BAM it just ended...It's so unfair...but it is reality...Anyways enough of my been a great,One that I can honestly say I would never forget. See you soon.

After all, Kitty said and I quote,"Gotta See a Man about a Dog."

Signing off
Nilesh
nileshmukherjee2000 chapter 29 . 7/29
Man...This is gotta be the best emotional rollercoaster ride I have ever been on bar none...except maybe real life...at time when...anyways.
One minute You make us feel like kitty is dead and another minute lo and behold ALBUS DUMBLEDORE.
Can't believe I actually cried...man YOU ARE AMAZING.
VampirateLycan chapter 36 . 7/20
I honestly would have been quite happy if you'd have kept Remus and Tonks alive. Honestly. But amazing story, I struggled to put it down. Made work difficult the last 2 days that's for sure.

VampirateLycan chapter 35 . 7/20
I was so hoping you wouldn't stick to canon. Remus and Tonks deaths still get to me now.

God I hate JKR for it
VampirateLycan chapter 21 . 7/19
This story has me hooked. This seemed like a good place to drop a review. Omg I am amazed, I normally hate Harry and OC romance but I adore Kitty.

I love the slow burn you've got going with Remus and Tonks (honestly they're why I started reading) and I adore how you've portrayed Molly. Honestly I think you've nailed her. Charlie can go smooch a dragon for all I care lol

My only quibble would be sometimes you confuse your and you're but happens to us all.

Sorry this isn't longer but I can't out off the rest anymore. :)
Jake Crepeau chapter 35 . 6/16
Wow. You portrayed this so well, I could almost feel like I was there! You've really captured what it's like to sit at home and wait for all wives of soldiers everywhere (and now, husbands, too...there's something deeply disturbing about that...). You also brilliantly linked the Second Wizarding War with the Holocaust, which was exactly what Rowling herself intended, with the Registry and the death camps. I especially liked the connection with the Diary of Anne Frank. (Didn't she name her diary "Kitty" after a friend of hers? Been so many years since I read that book...)
Jake Crepeau chapter 34 . 6/16
Pity you've probably never heard the WWII version of "Merry Little Christmas;" it would have been perfect for this chapter. It goes like this: Through the years we all will be together/If the fates allow/UNTIL THEN WE'LL HAVE TO MUDDLE THROUGH SOMEHOW... I grew up hearing it on my dad's old records. To this day, I've never been able to make out the words that they sing instead of that line now; they're always too garbled. Something about hanging something on a star?
Jake Crepeau chapter 26 . 6/15
For the sum total of your medical knowledge having come from TV, you did pretty good...and I worked in a hospital for twelve years, so I should know. ;D About the only thing you mixed up was a few chapters ago, when they were worried about Kitty being too cold. You used the word hyperthermia; the one you wanted was hypothermia. Hyperthermia means too hot.
Jake Crepeau chapter 25 . 6/15
Okay, so she saw the ring and he obliviated her. But there's a reason she can see him when no one even knows or will acknowledge he's there yet. And I know that's not right, either, but there's something awfully strange going on... Shadows? Shadows of the future? Huh...And there's that little though she had earlier, "I should have been here." We she born magical, but her parents refused magical education, so they were all obliviated and her magic suppressed? I don't know; I'm just clutching at straws here...
Jake Crepeau chapter 24 . 6/15
Aww, she just doesn't understand Centaurese. "Pluto is hidden" means no, death isn't coming for him; and Kitty's future being undecided simply means they haven't been able to determine how she figures into things yet...or maybe the stars aren't revealing anything to them about her. Or maybe the Fates are still making up their minds. But since she never really learned much in school, she doesn't know who Pluto is, except maybe the Disney dog, and she truly doesn't understand "highbrow" language.
I really like the way you've written Kitty. I've known people like her, and she is very realistic for the kind of background you've given her.
Jake Crepeau chapter 13 . 6/14
L-o-l-a Looo-la. Except, if I remember the song right, Lola turned out to be a guy in drag! ;D
malikmi95 chapter 36 . 6/3