Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
way too much. character flaws, even in your take of Harry. a) he would have followed up with Q by now.. Sirius meant something.. b) didnt Remus or Tonks get something from will. c) dodgey side drama with Goblins seems to contrived.
As far as Friend of Jed meetup for 3 plus hours, you are the story teller.

Seems like a waste of a great Who song so far...
Lavash chapter 3 . 6/27
dont know what to say...i am on chapter 3 and i am not sure if i will is a is worse than malfoy in canon
Shadowdog11 chapter 14 . 6/23
Responding to the A/N regarding why this OC is ok. Very few OC's are as developed and original as Kitty. A lot of of times it is a weird "puppet" feeling, where any placeholder could be used. This leads to shitty, one-sided interactions. Whether I like the way the story is going or not (I have to read it in spurts) Kitty is very much her own person.
TL14 chapter 36 . 6/13
Great story! One of the best I've read!
make Kitty the muggle studies teacher
mjcuhhjbxhdngshfvsbhvgdxjbvxnbd d cbf v cmn hshb ssvhfbf dbbdn hn. Yeah. That's right.
People Are Very Stupid.
This is an absolutely amazing story amd I'll be honest when I saw the word count I didn't think I'd be able to finish it. The thing is this is the fastest I've ever read any fanfic amd I've loved it all the way. A massive congratulations and a huge thank you for writing it.
CelendilAU chapter 36 . 5/10
I don't know if you're still reading the notifications you get when comments are left, but I just thought you should know, I read pretty much every word of this in the space of two days, and it was one of the best fan written stories I've ever read. I might have minor quibbles with little tiny parts but you did such a good job with absolutely everything else that I know the bittersweet smile on my face is from the feeling I always get coming to the end of an incredible story. Thank you for gifting this to us.
Shadowdog11 chapter 7 . 5/9
Livid he stopped her. Harry needs some brains and balls. You write a compelling story.
Shadowdog11 chapter 5 . 5/9
I'm getting so mad with the Order stuff I don't know how he's not threatening them for even considering going after her. I feel like I would've pulled a knife already.
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 36 . 5/8
Stupid bug keeps getting into my eye...
XxDragon King DragneelxX chapter 17 . 3/28
Well I can honestly say I didn't see that coming this was a very deep very heavy chapter...but It was bloody brilliant! I'm so happy that I'm reading this whilst it was completed because if I had to wait for the next chapter I honestly think it would have drove me insane! Loving the story so far
Markus Ramikin chapter 31 . 3/2
The story itself is mostly fine. I like the character of Kitty. She reminds me of real people I've known (not in a good way, but still). If I were to write a character like that, it wouldn't be as good, so thumbs up.

One thing I didn't like is how the characters never /learn/, not to jump to conclusions, not to be idiots when their emotions start to flare... if there's a basic communication mistake they could be making, they will make it, guaranteed. Stupidity gets tiring after a while.

One thing that I didn't expect is Harry's reaction when he finally realized that Kitty and Hermione aren't getting along. I was looking forward to it, because I thought Harry would act protectively of Kitty and come down hard on Hermione, who would have to reap what she'd previously sown by being a bitch to Kitty. That would have been satisfying to read.

Instead, Harry gets into a stupid argument with Kitty before he even hears her out, he doesn't ask her what exactly happened, to tell her the story. Dude, you've been gone for a month, how about a little curiosity before you start passing judgements? And the argument goes basically nowhere.

Still, aside from things like that it's quite a good story! In fact, I'd say this story is /surprisingly/ good, given just how crap the proofreading here is. "You're" vs "your", "too" vs "to", it's embarassingly basic and frequent stuff. It's like you only ran it through an automatic spellchecker, if that. I encourage you to export the stuff back into doc, fix all these errors, and update the chapters. It's a bit of effort, but the story's good enough to be worth it.
passcod chapter 36 . 2/17
It starts like any other teenager romanceā€¦ well, the troubled ones anyway. Girl runs away from home, boy runs away from life, they meet and fall into friendship first, and then into love. But the likeness stops here. Because this is a Harry Potter story, and that means heartbreak, it means danger, it means terror, it means conflict and drama and emotions running high in all directions. It means magic, and all the problems that brings with it. It means love. And so _Behind Blue Eyes_ finishes like few other adult romancesā€¦ with pain and loss and success and that particular kind of happiness that is like the flame of a phoenix: strong and bright, reborn many times, and fiercely everlasting.
1,865 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »