Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
I jumped ahead to this chapter cuz I was curious how it might go, but damn is this story a hot mess. Good for what it is, but just not my cup of tea in general. Stories focused around miserable people leading miserable lives aren't the most enjoyable things to read, and I find them to be unrealistic overall. Yes people can be miserable, yes things can get awful, but stringing them along like this numbs my suspension of disbelief. Well, that and the whole love after ten minutes deal.
jzhang311 chapter 1 . 10/6
So much drama, but still one of the best works of art I ever had the pleasure of reading.
Talonwalker chapter 36 . 9/26
Great story, Thanks
P chapter 36 . 8/18
Thank you for a lovely story. I absolutely loved it!
Fencer22 chapter 10 . 8/20
Ok... First this is fucking brilliantly written. Second it's depressing as fuck. So much so I've got to walk away and try to find something happy to read. Maybe I'll come back and read more maybe not but either way this is brilliantly written.
Newbie1104 chapter 36 . 8/20
Just finished this, good... no, excellent job on this one. A little too ansty at first and it has its bland moments. The later part of comatose Harry and the first part where he'd just woken up was tedious to read, mind you, like recycled drama. But you picked the story up in the later chapters, so good save. The part about Kitty and eventually Tonks being imprisoned in their own flat(s) was excellent. It was like a reminder that there were other lives during the war too, not just the Trio and their mission.

Needless to say, Tonks and Remus's deaths in this fic hit me lots harder than they did in canon, since their lives were fleshed out more.

That said, this may not be a popular opinion, but I don't wish for a sequel of this fic. It's got a perfect ending for a great journey. Thank you for your hard work.

Like they said, it was like just yesterday when Harry met Kitty on the bus...
Newbie1104 chapter 18 . 8/19
Harry you freaking coward...
Newbie1104 chapter 3 . 8/19
Typical brat Harry. I want to bash his face in even more than in canon.

Your story is fine though :D.
Mcclaine chapter 5 . 7/24
The story seemed interesting at first, but this self loathing almost suicidal angsty attitude, despite the circumstances is just too much for me to get through. It's slowing down your plot progression, and people are more likely to want to see how the character resolves the situation, than have him wallow for the entire story.
if he gets back together with that cheating slut you ruined a verry good fanfic. One of the best I have read before.
Great story
mckertis chapter 27 . 7/12
What is it with USians being too stupid to tell the difference between "your" and "you're" ?
mckertis chapter 21 . 7/12
What the fuck is it with everyone calling for Jesus ? It's Britain, not USia, Brits arent religiously obsessed, they dont give a fuck about any jewish gods.
mckertis chapter 11 . 7/12
Too much angst, not enough story, no magic whatsoever.
Sweet title, love The Who