Reviews for Two To Tango
CarlScenter chapter 18 . 6/8
I would like to see kai! I like Tala but not as much as kai.
PhoenixPrincess chapter 36 . 5/20/2018
Dude i love your fic. It is sooooooooooo INTERESTING! Well i m reading this fic in 2018,because in 2004 i was only 2 yrs old. Whatever. The point is that i loooooooooove your fic.()
Guest chapter 36 . 10/16/2017
well it rocked and it sucked to ok now time to rate is out of 100 you will get 89 % ok cause11%sucked realy bad haha
LoweFantasy chapter 36 . 3/10/2017
...ugh, what a lame ending.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/25/2016
Kai
sagnika chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
love you
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
Another loser story from the asshole named kai
MahjabinMaliha.Milow chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Woohooo! Fun!
I love eminem ... I'm his biggest fan i guess! 3
MahjabinMaliha.Milow chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Well ... I'm reading this in 2013 cuz in 2004 i was only a 7 years old child...
you're writing is great ... And no..i didn't expect that! :P
Diclonious57 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
I don't know about you but when ever I see kai especially during the third season I have the urge to sing "sexy can-I"
cestmoi chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
yakno, i've read this story...probably 15 times now...not even kidding, since it first came out until, well...now, lol, and i have to say, EVERY TIME i read it, i love it even more! i'll be sitting in class LITTERRALLLLYYY thinking about this story and how i could completely ruin someones day using some of the ideas in this story...so in other words...i really, really love this story, a lot hah. it's just way to much fun!
StoryTeller chapter 36 . 4/21/2009
No! You can not do this! Please write a continued peice! Pwetty pweece! I loved this story, made me laugh and cry ..*sniffle* need to find ouT If they meet again and and and ..well get back together, married, jay jr lol CONTINUE PLEASE Much lurrve, fanatic x
Blink182lover4life chapter 36 . 2/28/2009
I love, love loved it! This story was incredible...It so funny and intense and just plain ass awesome! it's so emotional! I actually cried at the end! Wonderful!
zeratheliger chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
what does SRM leader actually stand for.
zeratheliger chapter 36 . 9/14/2008