Reviews for Second Chance
Manwathiel chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
You know... I've read this story before, too. Why didn't I ever review these things! I feel like such a bad person.

Anyway, very cute! Zelos is so angsty. Hehehe. The whole confession was so adorable. It made me squee! :D Hope to see more from you!
SilverChelle chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
That was really good!
whiterose2406 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Well, what do you know? I was searching out sheelos fics, and I happened to stumble across this lovely piece.

And I mean that wholeheartedly. This was beautiful... I was moved.

The idea of this was quite original. At least in my opinion.

I commend you on how in character both Sheena and Zelos are throughout the fic, and how you brought out all of Zelos' sides.

I honestly don't think I or many other people could've written a better fic based on this idea. It was captured so well.

The interaction between Zelos and Sheena was adorable, and so wonderfully fluffy. Not to mention between Zelos and the rest of the cast. Just... spot on.

Great oneshot. *faves*
MoonlitInuko chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Okay, so I read this a month or so ago, AND put it in my favorites, but now, after reading it for the 6th time, I decided it deserves a good reveiw.

I loved it! It was really beautifully written, and it's a concept not too many people write about (okay, they write alot about Zelos's betrayal and death and stuff, but rarely do they write about "what if" the group decided to try and save Zelos afterwards). It delves nicely into Sheena and Zelos's relationship, get's to show Zelos's more sorrowful, serious nature, something you only really got to see if Lloyd spoke with Zelos in Flanoir (Zelos deserved more), and it was really emotional too, like when Sheena was crying over him while he was unconcious, or when they were talking about why Zelos wanted to "die", if something like that can get to me without sounding too cheesy, than it was really written well. It even had humor in it! I loved the "you're going to turn into Colette" line, I just couldn't help but smile at that.

Also, I found it unusual too, that you had a different take on why Zelos joined Cruxis from alot of other writers, most say that, while Zelos hated being the Chosen, it was so Zelos could also get his hands on the Aionis, but you made it directly that Zelos just UTTERLY DESPISED his title. And actually, though I tend to like the former, this reason just kind of, worked. Made things seem more dramatic and emphasised how he'd rather let Seles have the title.

Oh and, I did find one little typo... I think. Right after zelos made his confession, it says "with a gently hand". Shouldn't it be "Gentle hand"?

Anyway, sorry for the long reveiw (I had too much to say -_-') and thanks for writing this!
Bluemoon Fairy chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Wow! Zelos and Sheena are my favorite paring so I really enjoyed this one shot. It was long, but man it was good. (Checks favorite stories) This was very cute...though based on something brutal...Long live Zelos. And totally agree on the whole life bottle thing. Why don't they do that? Sort of obvious really. Well really really enjoyed the story AMAZING JOB! I loved the snow scene! Bye, bye,

bluemoon fairy
BlazingxSoul chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
((giggles)) I love this one too. You kept Sheena well in character, and I didn't think Zelos could think that much... . It's cute, AND beliveable, which is why it's going onto my favs! Yay!
Kitsu Kurasei chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Ok, I just said 'love it' to myself a few dozen times or something, and I DO! Such a lovely story. I'll have to read more when I get back after school then, lovely story!

Best to ya,

Kitsu.
Sam chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
It was beautiful. Pure masterworks. Beautiful story, beautiful writing. I bow to you, for you are the master! Beautiful story, writing and a very smart storyline. You could be a pro. You rule!
Ice Seraphim chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Great story! Heh, heh, loved the 'angry little banshee' part at the end. _
M.Hunter Traubel Trainee chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Wow. Very sweet and cute! Several typos in the story but overall a brief sweet story.

Also, seeing how Zelos was nearly killed, I'd expect Sheena to act sympathetic (although still a little upset) and Zelos like how he did. Good perspective on that.
Game-kid17 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
wow, cute
KratosAnna luver chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Uhh...Yeah. I did," Zelos muttered. "But, you don't have to say anything. In fact, you can forget I ever said it," Zelos added, wanting to go crawl under a rock and never come out.

I love that line! That was good!
Chibi-Sorrow Stupid FF.net wont let me sign in chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
This was such a good story! I loved it . It was soo cute. But I have a major question for all that see this review. When the hell did Zelos die? I played the game and beat it recently again for the second or thrid time, yet I still cannot recall him dying at any point! Can you please explain this to me of WHEN and HOW this happend? Thankiez!

Chibi-Sorrow

P.S- WRITE A SEQUAL TO THIS!
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
well, i don't know about everybody else, but i absolutely adored it! it was so cute and fluffy! and Zelos' slip up was...just so romantic!

Karana Belle
Koharu-Soma chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
i love it! too bad it's a one-shot :( its really good! so sweet!