Reviews for Red and Black
SPARK187 chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Quicksilver a murderer? Well, things are getting intense.
SPARK187 chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
A mental hospital for mutants. Okay, this is different. Curious as to where this story is going.
SPARK187 chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
This story looks like it was inspired by the Movie, Girl Interrupted. I like it so 's see how the rest goes.
Magnolia Blanche chapter 8 . 11/7/2007
NO! How could you? That's a terrible way to end things! I love Remy and Rogue! Don't split them up when they've just gotten together!
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
don't worry, i won't kill ya for making him leave. i don't like it but the rest of the story makes up for it. it was awesome! i loved it!
Stine chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
I really dont get the ending? could you please post an AU and tell why he had to leave? why couldnt he live happily ever after with Rogue?
DELETED D3L3T3D chapter 8 . 9/12/2005
Very nice! Loved it!
Iris Franco 125 chapter 9 . 7/29/2005
Ok. I wanted to start reading Green and Black, but i had to rad this one first and i gotta say it was pretty good. but the thought of logan and raven/mystique is very crepy. but oh well. the story was really good. can't wait to go to the next one.
Leopard chapter 8 . 5/14/2005
i like your story but the ending to the last chapter made me a little upset! i hope that when you write the sequel rogue and remy stay together permanintly at the end!
Azeali chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
i like all ur stories there kewl as continue writing them all especially the 1st one on ur usa look up thats my fave :)

Pyromanic
hfgddfh chapter 8 . 1/29/2005
sequel! NOW!
fudgebrowne chapter 9 . 12/24/2004
Yay, I'm glad you decided to make a sequel, I really want to know why Remy left. I hope they'll get back together for good. Can't wait til' January!
EE's Skysong chapter 8 . 12/14/2004
YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT LIKE THAT!

That's all I'm gonna say, beyond this story was really good.
shan chapter 8 . 12/14/2004
make a sequal i liked it.
Allimba chapter 8 . 12/13/2004
wow. really good, but i feel like crying. I was sad, I was like omg you ended it like that. I'm still quite angry, but I've noticed that the next story is green and black meaning that it's their child, and they'll have to get back together. so that kind of made me happy. so cheers
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »