Reviews for Crazy for this Girl
hpdork22 chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
Wow, another great fic! That was a pretty awesome chapter though, please write more :)
winter blaze chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
please write more soon or asayc
XxStephXx chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
this story is so good PLZ update SOON
Dream.Of.Rainy.Days-x chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
You haven't updated in AGES! update quick, this story is ACE!
HopelessRomantic45 chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
oops, stupid me. looks like u have been reviewing my story. i've just been really scattered with my stories, and have totally forgotten who reviews and who doesn't. so ignore the last review. the story is still as good as it was two minutes ago, lol.
HopelessRomantic45 chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
hey! this is starting to be a good story. i was looking around, and i've noticed u never reviewed my sequel to "I Think I Love You" (or at least i don't think so) its called "How Am I Supposed to Love You", you'll find it in my bio. keep up with the story, luv it!
mentalmisses chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
can you please finish this story. it's really good!
EmmaMary chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
"Sure. Their names are Phoebe and Paige. Well, those are my younger sisters. My older sister's name is Prue. Prue's a senior, Phoebe's a sophomore, Paige's a Freshman, and I'm a Junior."

"Wow, all P's. Your mother must have been nuts."

Piper looked down at the floor, stopping for a moment.

"My mother's dead."

Laurie gasped.

it should be wow your mother is nuts.

great story i love it write more cause its april 17 and the last time you updated was march 17.
EmmaMary chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
a very very yummy boy
EmmaMary chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
wow good i dont want to spend alot of time typing cause i wanna read the next chapters.
scullymulder chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
Sorry I'm late in reviewing this! It was great! Update soon!
charmedchick4eva chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
this is an amazing story! actually all your stories are amazing, and you're an amazing writer, but this one is really good. i can't wait to see what happens between piper and leo, and if laurie and piper become better friends. wouldn't she know phoebe or paige if they went to the same school and they were the same age? anyway, update SOON plz adn make the chapters longer! )
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
Please update this story sooner since the chapters are so short! Thanks! UPDATE SOON!
HopelessRomantic45 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
this is starting to get good. i'm not really sure if phoebe and paige would go goth, but hey, its ur story. luv the story! plz keep going!
BeckettFan chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
Cool! this is really good! i love it! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan