Reviews for Ico
aloof-kokiri chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
What a wonderful and beautiful retelling of an amazing game.
Wandering Soul chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Great job, it was really good. Great humor with Yorda. LOL. I really liked this and lea, you did really great. :)
zephyrocity chapter 10 . 5/18/2007
Aw, this story is so good - but you appear to have left out a big plot-point: that the monsters that Ico is fighting are actually all his horned kin.
Griselda Banks chapter 11 . 12/10/2005
This was a pretty good novelisation, I'd say. Though I think it could use some work...

Mainly, you make it rather boring, describing all the puzzles and stuff. And it's rather confusing; if you haven't played the game (and sometimes even if you have) you won't have a clue as to what's going on. But other than that, this was really good. I like how you added more times where they talk to each other, and the whole thing about how they communicate.

Anyway, good job! I was pleased to see that you're not like some -cough-Game Informer-cough- and don't wait until after the credits roll to see the REAL ending. Keep writing! _
Dianna Cooper chapter 11 . 8/31/2005
Wow that was wonderful. it was almost like reliveing the entire game again. You did a very good job.
Dianna Cooper chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
Love the story so far. Will continue ready the rest of it tommorrow. It is quite late rightnow so I have to go to bed.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 11 . 3/21/2005
Yay!
lvmj chapter 11 . 1/5/2005
You are the MAN or WOMENN!(Sorry but I dont know) You are the first person to write the whole story! I congratulat you. PLease write some more of what you think what happend next or any other stories!
Gibson18 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
I love your writing style. This is an awesome game and you manage to describe it so well. I'm excited to read the rest of it.