Reviews for Elven Hearts
Larisya chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
What?! No! It's over!? Planning the war... Just need some more info...Erestor...Please, nay!
Larisya chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
Larisya chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
You know, if, as I suspect, Erestor is one of them, or even Belegtur, I will (perhaps) forever hate you, 'anonymous slashlover.'
darkdranzer chapter 28 . 1/28/2009
um... wow. this is very very intense and chaotic. and very confusing too. are you going to finish it? casue i really want to know what happens...and is the man and esgaldor like part of Erestor or something? plzs tell me what happnes .
Author Unknown chapter 28 . 6/3/2006
Please don't tell me you have abandoened this story. I know it has been a long time since you updated, but please, don't leave us hanging. I want to Elrond and Erestor together finally. Please, please, please finish this story!
moongod chapter 7 . 11/15/2005
need update please
Corvis Greenleaf chapter 28 . 9/29/2005
OMG, I loved this, I read it from start to finish! I was so mad when I go to the last chapter! Is it over? Will there ever be another update? Please?
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 28 . 9/27/2005
Why haven't you updated for an eturnaty! this is good... good stuff*Grin*...I loved first part, that was really good, with alot of angst and stuff... although I think most of second part was bad ( part cuz I can't grasp the idea of purness among elves [ei: can't imagine them using mony at all]) but three and fore have been good also...

what I like the most is the complicateness with the relationships between really anyone/everyone, that's rather cool/or whatever... but all in all, I can't get why you haven't updated for so long... -

You allways says you want meanings: I think really Erestor and Elrond should get together, with or without Erestors memory, but still, it would be rather cute if Erestor didn't get his memory... but then again, then it would just come back later on and cause trouble then...
Turamarth chapter 28 . 5/19/2005
Great story, I love it!

I hope Erestor will get back his memory soon (Or at least parts of it...) and things get better for all of them.

I just wanted to tell you that I'm reading your story. Please update!

LOCISVU chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
Are you still writing?I miss reading this.
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
So,when is the next update?
Elrond Lover chapter 18 . 5/1/2005
Update! lol, its been ages, im starting to lose touch with the story! Update!
Sara chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
*sights* I did not get any better, such a shame!

I mean not one hald is in any way in chracter... (there are many bondage, heartbreak storys who does manage it, it is possible)

They all behave like stupid adolcents.. as much fun as it can be for a short while or for one elf it is tiring when all do that and only that.

There have been so many opportunity to add depth to the story, like the scene where Erestor is cutting himself, but you just huried over that, and missed the chance. Truly a pitty *sights*
Sara chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
Niefty, cool, beautiful elfs doing... *yammie*

But They do not get the least work done *sights* this story would be much better if there would be a bit more plot besides all the heartache.

But I will justsample the next cahpi, perhaps it will get there better then this already is.
Elrond Lover chapter 15 . 4/14/2005