Reviews for Dragon Country
ahbuggrit chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Very interesting AU - it's quite an original concept, I think.

I know that you were saying that it may be deleted if you change it from fanfiction to proper fiction - if you do so, you're going to have to rename and recreate all the dragons and characters - I hope you'd be up for the challenge.

You could do a lot with the story, like changing Seto's pigheadedness, and commenting on the imperfection of perfection in relation to Mai.

Please update when you can :)
Darkswitch chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
I love Dragon Country
Spannerspoon chapter 4 . 8/13/2007

please update soon!
catti chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
my wanting a year has eaten any and all inspiration to finish this tale but i really enjoyed. one the characters we're as in cahracter as they could be given the circumstances and two it was unique. The plot was entirely its own. Please if you have it in you work on finishing this fic.
Lilosan chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
great story. seems like all I've been doing for the last couple of days was to read your stories. And be sure it was everything BUT a waste of time. Please update soon (even though I would prefer to see a new "Honey or Vinegar" chappie to be completely honest)! Thanks!
Arrna chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
Please write more. Im entranced by this facinating Dragon world. You have GOT to write another chapter!
dragonfan chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
Cooly! This is an awesome story - I would love to live in Dragon Country! Please put a mention in of the Tyrant Dragon! It's my favourite card! KEEP GOING!
DJ chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
C'mon! update! This is drivin me nuts!
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
Cool! Daedalus is one of the better dragons in the game, I think. Though I must laugh at the snow incident. Heh heh. Kaiba is in a world of dragons and he still doesn't beleive in the impossible.
Amber Myst chapter 4 . 2/4/2005
Wow, that was really...creative! I loved it! Dragon Country...hmm sounds familiar but anywho, just update soon and I'll be your loyal reviewer forever! *bows to master*
yoursolastsummer chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
I love how you have all the characters from the show in here with a different purpose, it is so friggin cool. Hmm when Anzu came into the meeting she sat next to Seto very interesting, hopefully they have a little more time together soon. Nothing major but maybe they get to talk one on one. Great work please update soon
DJ chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
Awsome story. Keep it up, cause it's not often someone writes this much.
Misura chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
I absolutely loved the conversation between Mai and Joey. And, of course, the 'spark of hope' in Anzu's eyes, after Seto had announced his intention to stay for a while longer. It was both interesting and touching to read Ryou's story about him and Bakura; I can't help but have a part of me hoping Bakura'll repent and have a teary reconciliation with his brother. (I ah don't think it's very likely to happen though, all things considered.) -;
Mina-chan AMD chapter 4 . 1/29/2005
Mina: I just loved this chapter! This whole story is great! I love dragons and I think the world you created is amazing! I must go now but I still can't wait for more. Update soon! Ja!
YumeTakato chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
-lol- Interesting- weird different seasons.

Fun times.