Reviews for This Changes Everything
myra chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
i'm glad that someone wrote a story where chris didn't forgave his family so easily. instead you wrote a character with warring feelings, a lot of insecurities but clear of what he wanted. do i make sense?
myra chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
chris may be evil now, but i love him anyway. go badass chris!
myra chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
what a twist!
myra chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
i keep counting the number of power that chris has and everytime i count sixteen. 1. Orbing, 2. Telekinesis, 3. Cryokinesis, 4. Pyrokinesis, 5. Molecular immobilization (freeze time), 6. Molecular combustion (make things explode), 7. Cloaking (become invisible), 8. Invisible forcefields, 9. Electrokinesis , 10. Shoot water from his hands, 11. Weather control, 12. Glamouring, 13. Kill demons from the inside with orbs, 14. Clone himself, 15. See people’s auras, and 16. Heal himself.
it's always interesting when people make chris more powerful than wyatt (logically it should be that way, HE'S HALF ELDER). and this was a very interesting first chapter.
CharmedSasuke101 chapter 15 . 6/12/2010
love it
That70sshowlova chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Is Chris the real weilder of excalibur?Or did it just feel good to him because the sword isn't evil?
That70sshowlova chapter 15 . 1/1/2010
I love love love this story!Exspecialy how you made Paige.
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I LOVE PAIGE AND CHRIS!I really like how you made Chris Paige's favorite makes me like Paige even i think you got all the words right in the time traveling work.
Charmed4Love chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
Nice story...but I like Chris more when he's good.
goldacharmed chapter 15 . 6/1/2008
let me start my review by saying this. wow, i never thought i would meat someone who loves Chris being more powerful then Wyatt other then myself. I really love the idea that Chris was also a twice blessed one. I do that all the time. I hate Wyatt getting all the attention. And I also love the very thought of Chris in pain. So this is 100% on of the best stories I ever read on this site. It’s as if I took one of my day dreams and put it in to amazing writing. well great job, now I'm off to see if that sequel you talked about is written. later dude
wiccanforever chapter 15 . 2/25/2007
I really love this story! I'm off to read the sequal!
Mistress of Mystery chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
in a way evil chris is cool. Plz try turn him evil again. Good for chris moving in with pagie last someone cares after all. Update soon.
Mistress of Mystery chapter 14 . 12/12/2006
i love the story, it's so catchy. Piper amd leo don't disever chris. I hope lifes better with page plz update soon.
craziwierdo chapter 15 . 4/16/2006
hey you know you need to update this story it is rally good and i hoped that you will update it soon i love it very much
shyeye chapter 15 . 4/8/2006
hi, i liked this atory . need more