Reviews for Freak
Mystical chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That's so sad and sweet...poor Pegasus...

you're really good at these angst fics, WSJ...
Randomly Random chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This just made me want to go aww! Pega-chan was so miserable that you just wanted to hug him and tell him that it'll be alright...really heartwarming.
darrenshanfan chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Great depth with a not well liked charactor i dont really like pegasus but through your story i really am sorry for him.
Shanako chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
This is a very touching story. It made me think about my life and the things I like: Japanese anime, Nintendo, Yu-gi-oh cards. I, too, feel like a freak at school: a misfit, I cannot relate to most peoples' experiences. Sorry, I'm getting sad again. My favorite part was the angelic prisoner Pegasus was drawing. I don't know why, it just stuck out to me. One more thing-Pegasus is cool!
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Damn... How am I ever supposed to get angry at him now, WSJ-san? I'll never be able to snicker at comparisons between Pegasus and Michael Jackson again! He's like _me_! Good grief. "The hermit came out of his(/her) shell!" "He(/She) moves!" Now I feel like beating Yami Bakura up until he'd have to reach up to tie his shoes. (Except that would hurt Bakura-kun.) And it would practically be self-defence. I nearly cried. And that's just because I relate to him.
Dark Rabbit chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
SWEET. Angst is RARELY done so well!
CPegasus chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
oh, soo good. so sad. really good. awesome. me no like talk right.
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
;_;

Agh, you are the one source of my tears, y'know that?
DarkHanyouGurl chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
OKAY

?
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Wah! Poor Pegga! Poor tormented artist! T_T
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Poor Pegsy-kun...I've always seen in him a person who could have been a hero; one who probably *was* a hero to countless children that he cheered up, children that he loved. He wasn't evil until he went insane, and not entirely even then. But artists are, by their very nature, closer to the edge of insanity than most people anyway; that's why so many of them cross it. And both love and pain can twist a soul until it is nearly unrecognizable, as it seeks fulfillment, even if the person wasn't an artist to begin with.

Very nicely done.
QueenOfGames2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Ok no one has ever made me second guess my opinion on Pegasus. I've had my preconcieved notions on him since, well since he appear on the show. I couldn't stand him, I didn't want to know him, his past, frankly I didn't care. But wow, I comepletly have a new apriciation for Pegasus. I can understand where he comes from now (even if his family situation was fabricated) and he's just less of a nutcase in my minds eye now. Great job!

The *Queen Of Games*
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
you wanna know something I really hate? All the times you've made tears pop up in my eyes, WSJ-chan.

This was another excelent fic. I can really feel his pain. It gives a whole nother side to Pegy that no one ever thinks about. *nodnod* I can really relate to him, as well. While my closest sib is a year younger than me, my older sister's kids are three, six, and nine years younger than me, meaning I get to compete for attention with a younger sister and my parent's grandchildren. *sigh* It reminds me of my deviant art site quote. "I talk because no one listens. No one listens because I talk." Plus when no one in the family seems to understand ... it can be harsh. I take it you have a similar situation? Be strong. I know that when you venture out of the nest, you will soar.

Kageka: Dude, you just went over the "mushy-meter limit"

SJ: *ignoring Kageka* Anyways, awsome, deep, touching fic. I'll never look at Pegasus the same way.

Kageka: I'll never look at him the same way after that episode of Yu-Gi-Oh last week when it turned out that it wasn't Pegasus challenging Seto, but one of Dartz's cronies... who just happens to dress in less clothes than Malik did in battle city. lol

Ja
Cygna-hime chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Owowowowowowow...Ow. That hurts. It's so angsty, not in the fake-angst sense but in the real, this is how things are sense. Ow. Your good writing hurt me! It's not supposed to hurt so much! And your characterization...beautiful. Can I just run through all the words for beautiful I know? Gorgeous, wonderful, stunning, incredible, striking, exquisite...Yeah. Like that.
Mitsurugi chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Whoa, I can't believe that nobody had reviewed this yet! What a beautiful story! A very nice inside view on Pegasus, almost foreshadowing. Your an excellent writer, the emotion in the story was very strong, you used all the right words to describe things...I expecially like the picture he was drawing the the "angelic prisoner" (I wish I could draw...) Great story, keep writing!