Reviews for I smell angels
Koneko no okyaku-san chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
"[..] can we keep him, we can trade him in for Hidaka"

XD I like Ken but it doesn't bother me that he is kind of a dumb idiot in your fics XD It's funny, and a little bit of innocent chara bashing won't kill anyone :P

I hope you will continue with this story :)
Koneko no okyaku-san chapter 1 . 4/7/2011

"Yes," Ken said lifting his head from the bags of fertiliser.

"Baka, not Hidaka." Yohji told him, "You need to get your ears cleaned out."

lol lol lol I love your humour XD

You know what? I think that your characterizations and character interactions aren't 100% canonically accurate, but it doesn't bother me at all. Your writing is just so awesome :) Besides, while Omi usually acts mature in the anime, he is rather childlike in the Forever White novel- if you base your characterization on that media (not as popular as the anime but still very much canon!), your Omi is not as ooc :) Well, I love your stories anyway
Curlz-Shadow Kitsune chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
Very well done, I believe that you have the characters down to a T. So if Aya has the distiction of being Michal, is Youji Raphael? Are you going to follow the story of the manga or continue where the anime left of on Angel Sanctuary?

Update soon!
Lost Cursed Angel chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
Please update! *sob* I've been waiting and waiting and got a name and then had to go find this story so I could ask you to update. *sobs more* I like this story a lot, so if you would be so kind as to continue it. I'm on the edge of my seat just waiting and I really wanna know what else happens. PLEASE? I'm begging you to update. You're a good author and I wanna know what happens.
Firedanser27 chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
Dude! This fic is awsome! You HAVE to update! I'm one edge of my seat!
namu chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I wanna have a puppy farfie too :p

I see you didn't udapte this cross since a long time

please udapte fast! onegaishimasu
mistymixwolf aka Perch chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
lol - i like the story please updadte soon -
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
Wow! That was so... COOL! Please update the next chapter soon./
TrenchcoatMan chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
o, this is nice, i like the OxN relationship thats going on. Crawford and Aya looking out for their chibi's how cute.

So Aya is michael. thats interesting. Hes grown a bit though. michael was soo short in the manga. Are you gonna follow the manga all the way through in this?

oh well, keep it up, its a great crossover. and you have a great writing style.

kurapy chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
I like your new crossover fic!

So Aya is michael? that why he talk to sara...

I can't wait to see more

udapte soon onegai!
eVa84 chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
I wasn't going to read this story, because I know nothing about Angel sanctuary, but since I loved your other work, I decided to give it a try anyway. To sum up the result: I adore you. Really, I do.

My favorite parts of this fic:

-“How did he get this number?