Reviews for Dry Your Eyes
Anastasia The Goddess of Drama chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
first severus was like i don't give a fuck and then during the wedding he saying i love you don't do this? what the hell!?
ilovedramione chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
ooh so that's how u made bella become insane!
Tookietookietookie chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Absolutly amazing.

I love this story. Bellatrix and Severus have always been my two favourite characters, and yet for some odd reason only today did I consider searching for any containing the two of them.

I am so glad I did, because I love this!

I believe that you captured both the characters very well and that this is a believeable pairing that you've written so extraordinarily well!

This, and all the explanations that you've put in, makes much much more sense than Severus Lily, and whilst I mean no offence to Ms. Rowling, because she is the genius who brought us this world, I think that this pairing is much more approppriate to everything.

Thank-you so much for this great story!
Wizard-in-Disguise chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This was so sad.

I think I actually cried a little bit.
write-love-latte chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Very sad, and very well written. Snape seemed a little OoC, but then again he was young and in love...Again, very nice story!
mirrorOfsin chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
aww this was so sad! bella and severus! *sniffs*
scribbleface chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
aw... love it.
Tu Mama chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
that was so sad! You're good at writing a sad story
Katy Belle chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Aw...I wish it could have worked out!
Eleanor Zara Sugarbaker chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Very, very nice. I like your charactization of Severus and Bella. You actually made me cry. Now, I'm going to have to find this song and listen to it because it fit perfectly with the emotion you were trying to convey.

I hope you write more Sev/Bella!

Eleanor
Jasmine chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
This is so sweet. I cried...seriously! I love it and..I wish it had worked out
wellfourthings chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Okay I'm grounded for LIFE. So We're just going to have to do all the alpha-beta stuff by review. Anyway I have the worst writers block EVER so if you can, please review me some suggestions. I'm sorry I was MIA but I didn't have a choice. love the fic though. bye nowanda
violet lily13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
-tear- This is really sad! I feel so sorry for Snape (I already like him), but now I feel sorry for Bella as well. But it does explain why she became the way she did... Anyway, I really liked this story (even though the love-making scene was bad, you were right). The story was really heart-renching for me, which means that you wrote it well. The song lyrics are cool too.
Dianatyne chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Sharp Darts Spitting Masters

Spitting darts faster

Shut up I'm the driver, you're the passenger

I'll reign superior

The pressure blows the dial on your barometer

Do you understand?

Or do you need an interpreter?

Hell Yeah The Streets! When I read your disclaimer I put on the song and wow, this is one of the best one shots I've ever read. I like what you've done with Bellatrix, I never really got a sense of who she was when I read the 5th book and I like how you've taken her to the next level. When people put lyrics in stories I tend to skip over them, but not this time. It actually added something, I saw them live in Washington a few months ago and I'd like to personally thank England for making music cool again (I'm seeing muse next month). But again, I'm rambling and this was a great story
vanti-licious chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
that was really good. it should have worked out in the end... *tear* anyways, great job!