Reviews for Wasting Love
closed20172017 chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
New chapter? Please?
Tropicallight chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
Are you going to update or not
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Hurry up and write a new chapter and end this so i can be happy! Ugh I hate waiting
Lukaslwalker01 chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Have you seen the "lost episode" from spiongebob? The one where the pirate is dissapointed and he rips all the posters, throws away all the plushes, and such? That's how I felt when misty said she didn't feel the same for ash. It made me feel like it happened in a real episode. And that sir, means you are an extraordinary writer. Marvelous job.
iamlunch chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
to be continued...*hasnt been continued for over 7 years*
Idi chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
ash should go in her room and kiss her making misty realize that she loves
Thatoneguy67 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
I LIKE TRAINS
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
I like trains
turle chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
poor Ash... I hope this gets updated soon
richard chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
please write another one it's getting interesting
Irishdude47 chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
This is by far the best Pokemon fanfic i have ever read. you have an amazing story telling technique and are an amazing writer. i remember you saying that you don't own Pokemon but i think you should. I only have one complaint,and that is that you said you would have an ending within an fortnight but it's been a lot longer than a fortnight. please finish this because I think it is a bit better than the actual show
the one who hums chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
IS IT OVER? OR WILL THERE BE ANOTHER CHAPTER? THIS IS SOO DEPRESSING! I WANTED I LOVE STORY, NOT BREAK UP!
Molly D chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
The thing that makes this story good, is that i'm a HUGE pokeshipping fan. also, you'd think it was the other way around, that MISTY likes Ash, but it is a good thing that he confessed his feelings.

i was never really into drama, but this is great!

PLEASE KEEP WRITING CHAPTERS!
DallasATrain chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Interestiing? Really, it sounds remarkably realistic. Have you ever been in love before? It sounds like the story of my romantic life (so far) not that there has been time for THAT much. I must admit it is an amazing twist to have Misty not like Ash THAT way. Very interesting, but I hope Misty grows up and ends up with the one she is supposed to be with. But don't let that influence you, I'm just ranting. It is a great story telling technique, and I enjoyed the dialogue. I hope you finish, I want to know what happens. P.S. Who would have thought it was Misty who needed to grow up?
Aimee chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
This is one of the best poke-fics I've ever read! I love it. I love the plot twist which I totally wasn't expecting, I actually gasped out loud haha.

I know it's not finished and probably never will be but I wish it was! It's brilliant. :)