Reviews for Wasting Love
Fiction4ever chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
Hi,

I really like your story..

I was a little shocked when misty said she didn't feel the same way.. I thought it was gonna be a fluffy scene.

Well, I wanna know how the story continues, so I'm begging you to continue... Or did you already made a sequel in another fic?

Anyway, do you mind to mail me when the next chapter is up? D

that would be great.

Amber

ps: Hope it's not a sad ending? (but really, just do what you've planned... I just feel bad for Ash xD)
Shuutastic chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
Aw, that's it? This is a very interesting angle you have on the subject and I'd love to know the rest!

It's been almost two years, but I'd really love to see the rest. :)
namana chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
Beautiful! I can't wait for chapter 7!
aamllover chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
I think u should finish Wasting Love it was good
Hearts of Joy chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I love this fic so much! You're style of writing is one of my favourites. Please finish it as soon as you can, I can't wait to see what happens!
Sarah chapter 6 . 9/19/2007
That was a spectaculerful story. Please finish it. PRETTY PLEASE. I know you haven't wrote in a long time but please do it for the pokemon fans.
AAA99 chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
I want read more! I'm hoocked
TeamChaotix chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
I hope that when you get a chance you can continue on with this story. I love this story! It's getting a lot more interesting!

Please continue when you get the chance!
osigsfhjsdlgkj chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
AW!

Please update soon, I love this story!
AAML Fan chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
please make ash and misty be together in the end! i and a HUGE fan of AAML!
Danielle chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
Just here to say that I support this story!

Your profile hints that you think it's crap, and while I can sympathize with you when I look at my own older stuff I've written, strangely, it seems, people enjoy crap.

And if you call this crap, this is probably the best crap I've ever read.

And I will see this story ends!

...Not really, but I'll pretend I have that kind of awesome power P.

But...if you don't finish it, I'll have to work my own creative gears to make up a fitting ending.

And I'm afraid I don't have your creativity.

So I assure you, it won't be as good.

Haha, but anyway, I love the story. ]
Foehammer525 chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
WOW! Way to keep a guy in suspense! The last couple of chapters were a shocker to me but in a good way. I think you've nailed the characters pretty well, espically Brock (people tend to ignore him or make him unimportant). You've found a way to actually incorporate the main characters into a nice, effective story. To be completely honest, I just read the story tonight for the first time and after finishing chapter 6 I'm an emotional wreck...I'm full of "WHAT!" and "WHOA" and "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED" and other various things of that nature. So please don't torture a guy any more than you have to. I look foward to reading more.
general shadow wolfsbane chapter 6 . 3/15/2007
good keep it up
Laksh Malik chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
I didn't enjoy the break up!
Black and White Candid chapter 6 . 11/16/2006
OMG! that was so fricken emo!... I loved it

great story, just update soon or ill go crazy!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »