Reviews for Wasting Love
Cheftastic chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
This is a sad/cute fan-fic! please continue writing.
Lover's Eyes chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
Aw, I LOVE this story. It's so touching. Mistylover, you have a place in my heart.
Warlordess chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
Awe, so sad... So sweet... I loved it... I really hope that you meant what you said in your ending Author's Note about the next chapter, cause I'll be waiting!

PS: Dun forget to keep reading/reviewing Closure for me!
Aruna Mendel chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
I love this! The most realistic Pokemon battle scenes that I have read so far.
Gigihigurashi chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
Hello! I loved your fanfic! Its great! I from of Brazil and I dont speak english very well but, i love this fic!
surfingpikachu05 chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
Awesome! that was a really cool!

i liked that story very much!

the way they argue is just wicked!

oh by the way some of your pokemon's wanna say something.

pikachu:plz UPdate or i will stay unconcious for ever! (thundershocks mistylover87)

ash:why did i have to say sorry to misty...

UPDATE NOW OR ELSE!

Misty: Just UPdate!

Gary: thanx for letting me win that battle... SO UPDATE NOW OR I'LL MAKE MY NIDOKING DO A HYPER BEAM ON YOU!

see all of your characters want you to update

same to me UPDATE NOW!

~surfingpikachu05~

thanx! bye!
Val McD chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Hello! I like your fic. It's gotten off to a good start, though it was a bit short. Anyway, your bio was funny because you said Canada was one of the places you are thinking of moving to someday to escape the bad weather. I'm Canadian and I love it here, but I had to laugh! ;) The weather must be pretty bad where you are!
Warlordess chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
WOW! Hello, JHS! It's me, Chibi; but you probably knew that one all ready! I just wanted to give an official FFN review to this wondrous fic! I'm looking forward to continuation, so get on it!
surfingpikachu05 chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
what an cliffhanger! plz continue!WOW!

that was a really cool story!

keep it up!

Plz UPdate!

that was such a brill story, trust me it takes a lot of good writing for you to impress me!

UPDATE!

~Feel free to look at my story too! Thanx!:)~

:surfingpikachu05:
KawaiixCherryxBlossom chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Hey! You know I love your writing and I love this fic! I like the new title too! Great job, and I can't wait to see more from you. Like...I CAN'T wait, so hurry up! And remember - WOOBIE RULES!

Love and light,

Sarah.
Kel chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
very exciting story! can't wait for the update! _
alexis chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
wow thats really sad but i really like it plz update soon.
shaman queen lee chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
wow...just wow, i cant wait 4 the update
WiseAbsol chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Hiya MistyLover87! This fic has hit off good! I await your next chapter friend!

P.S. - see you at the MB!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8