Reviews for Bathing in Blood
who the fucking hell do u think u are?! youre scum! deadweight is used solely to describe the little slut in your complete shit of a story! Youre such a cunt!
Fuck! Off! First ino, now youre making naruto look like a wimp?! who the fuck do you think you are you fucking retarded cunt! get a life!
Fuck off, you fucking stupid shit! sakura is the whorish one. not ino. ino is thr one with talent. sakuras just deadweight! you should fuck yourself up cause youre the one that deserves it for writing such bullshit!
Stop changing the characters you fucking nutjob. sakura is a deadweight and always be useless. naruto is the strongest and the one to beat gaara. slimy slutty sakura would never have a chance!
Stop shitting on ino you fucking reject! sakura is the whorish little slut so fuck you cunt!
This is gonna be a bullshit story if youre bitching about ino, whos way cooler and prettier and stronger and making the slutty billboard brow strong, when shes nothing but deadweight and always will be!
Wtf! u stupid sakura the slut fans need to get a clue! she is the one who makes herself up, not that she can improve her ugly looks. plus shes the one who gave up on friendship. poor ino did a lot for that billboard brow and look what shes got for it. ungrateful little ugly billboard brow.
TillyMe chapter 28 . 2/15/2009
um it was really good, but i dont really get it. you might want to clarify. i love the discription tho!
Talon83 chapter 28 . 12/12/2008
You're gonig to wright a sequel, and you're going to wright it now.
LarkasBlessing122291 chapter 28 . 5/31/2008
What an ending... I almost thought you were going to just make them all die... actually I wanted you to XD I guess I'm in sadictic mood tonight..err morning bah whatever I think the M&M's and Reese's and Milky Ways got my brain all befuddled x3 but still wonderful job, the ending, though I did not like it all too much made a hell of a lot of sense I guess cause well Sakura was always underestamated and will be until she finally kicks some major a**.. and she does in Shippuden xD but really I commend you on a fawesome (yes I meant it as it is spelt -) fics and hope you may think of writing a sequal though I believe I may be a few years too late being as you wrote this in 2005 and it is now 2008 and now i am just rambling so I think I'm going to go now before i saw something stupid _ TTFN

~Larka
yenyenyen chapter 28 . 5/1/2008
NO! They thought Naruto and Sasuke did it? That is so not fair to Sakura, no matter how evil she has become!

As before, I bow to your amazingness and how close-to-god your fics are. Especially puppet in pink. The origin of a wonderous series. I hope you make a sequel to this too! Maybe when Sasuke tries to leave?

I hope you stay well and continue to write!

Your amazed fan,

yenyenyen
nonotsktsktsk chapter 28 . 4/28/2008
Please make a sequel! If you do make everyone find out sakuras powers! I DESPISE sexists pigs!
SasuSaku4EVR chapter 28 . 4/19/2008
what the hell sakura's AMAZING powers ren't recognized! iF THAT HAPPENED TO ME IN REAL LIFE i WOULD BE PISSED, HOW COME sASUKE nARUTO GET ALL the glory. other than the ending the story was my favorite one yet, though it was hard to follow the plot with the phylosophical language and intenst vocabulary. :) write more
Rokhaya chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Sasuke is officially crazy. Thank you for making him so. _
ss6445 chapter 28 . 3/29/2007
OMG i love the ending...its so perfect for the story you should do like another sequel in which sakura finally show her strength to everyone and they all die AHAHAHA...sry lack of sleep what can i say...it does weird things lol