Reviews for It's Not Sane
young kagome chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Harry with a mustache chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
Not.. Not even one kiss? D:
FeatherTreeForest chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I find this entertaining... hope that's what you were going for.
Independent Not in Love chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
No...it's-it's not done! They haven't even kissed yet! NOOOOOOOOO! Please *Sniff* Please write a sequel *Puppy dog eyes* I loved this too much for it to end already!
StayBeautifullyFree chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
What a love story... it started with an f'd up stapler aand ended with a broken stapler... That sounds wronn somehow... Anyway her vocabulary sounds like me yelling at some of my friends...hmmm. Good job, though there are some spelling mistakes, you're a quite wonderful writer. My favorite part was the begining and the drunk parts. I also like how Sesshomaru manipulated his thoughts to where he denied his own infatuation to her by saying she would be a fun, new toy;[you know BEFORE she punched him in the stomache...]!

Overall, Loved it!

sorry I ramble when I'm tired..and it's 3:48am...so good night!
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 15 . 9/30/2010
Wow, this was a crazy story... But in a good way. :) some of the stuff she pulled I occasionally thought was over-the-top, but I still enjoyed it :) thx for the read.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
very cute but could have been longer lol.
Amy chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
wonderful!
CrescentMoon760 chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
that was awesome! i loved it! u did a good job! u kno, u should definitly make a sequel!
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 15 . 6/22/2010
You should seriously do a sequel to this! I'm certain a lot of ppl would agree!
Shiro-Inu-Megami chapter 15 . 6/11/2010
I've enjoyed your story. It definitely made me chuckle at times. Now all you need to do is to write a sequel to this!
Rainfire of Riverclan chapter 15 . 6/5/2010
i love this story please update soon i can't wait for the next chapter
Meichan818 chapter 13 . 5/6/2010
This was really good and... did Sesshy just say 'thats what she said'! OMG!
Selene88sakura chapter 15 . 4/23/2010
HELL YEA SHE IS NICE!

LOL I LIKE THE ATTITUDE SHE TOOK! SHE DIDNT PUT UP WITH HIS S*

BUT SHE MOVED ON FROM THE HURT THE A** CREATED, IM GLAD SHE CAME TO WORK, I JUST HOPE THEY GET TO BE HAPPY IN THE END

THANX MUCH 4 THE GREAT UPDATE!

HOPE TO READ MORE SOON!