Reviews for Athena's Twilight: A TPDoEQ Extra Scene
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Miss Quartermain chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh...My...GOSH! I LOVE the corniness of it all! Oh, give me your romance skills, great and powerful Lady Norbert! I love the way you write this stuff. I'm not a huge Jekyll fan (Skinner all the way, baby!) but you did a good job.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Very, very pretty. Nice touch with the watch (or lack thereof!)
Scruffy-Duck chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Aww...sweet. just how i pictured it. Keep writing and keep it groovy!

-Scruffy-Duck, the Happy Hippy.
Srya chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
You are the best writer of romance I have ever read. Thank you.

"Do not think there are no crocodiles just because the water is calm." - Malaysan Proverb
Steffi-333 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Another great one shot! How do you do it?

I especially loved this line: "as though extracting poison from a wound drop by drop". Perfect.

It was also great to hear a little bit about what happened in Egypt while Lizzie wasn't around.

I have the feeling that I don't need to say this but I will anyway... keep up the amazing work!

BadMoonlight chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
This was beautifully done, well-written, nice descriptiveness. Just a very, very lovely story. I adore the relationship between Henry and Mina. It put a smile on my face after reading it!
queerquail chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Aww...! So sweet, so perfect...this is great!
DiabloCat chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Aw, that's so sweet! I'm not a major Jekyll fan, but this story was truly touching. Great job, as per usual.
Drakena the Destroyer chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Aww, that is such a sweet little story. It's cute how Henry was so bashful when he tells Mina how he feels. I got around to reading the volumes of TPDoEQ and I love how the Henry/Mina relationship slowly develops. I'm glad that there are others who also noticed how Mina glances at Henry in the movie when he saves the Nautilus and treats injured men, Henry's change from gloomy to confident. Henry does look more handsome when he smiles too.
cecilymsmith chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
::grins:: Okay, I think this girn is going to be permanently attatched to my face for the rest of the day. That was such a beautiful little piece. Really enjoyable. Thank you for writting it!
Kame-sama chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
That was a really enjoyable fic. You know that I absolutely love your series already (as evident by my numerious fanarts of your Elizabeth). Vignettes like these add to the story more so than the main plot sometimes, such as this one. It was really thoughtful and well written.

You deserve a(nother) drawing from me for this fic!
Faust chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Thank you so much I never thought you would actually do it! Thanks a bunch you really captured the mood.

* There was love all I never heard it I never heard it at all till there was you* (just a random song that popped into my head when I read this.)
Fireness chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Meh, well done. *Glowers at the blatant dearth of Skinner/Elizabeth content* Even if Henry is my second favourite character, gotta love that Skinner.