Reviews for Pink Nail Polish
BioDragon chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Very cute. Woot to shoujo-ai!
Tragic Priestess chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I liked it. It's a pairing I don't see too often.I liked Shizuka's personality in this.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Aw, that was adorible :D What else can I say? Very well-written
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Kee...

KYA! _ Aw! So cute! I love how you portrayed Shizuka-chan as mischevious. _ Write more like this, please!
Misura chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
A very cute and sweet ficlet. I especially loved the way you wrote Shizuka, halfway to mischievous but far too sweet to have Mai mind one bit about that. -
The Fellow Marauder chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I LOVE YOU, KATIE! YOU ARE THE BEST! I have never had a story dedicated to me before and i feel so uber special! AISHITERU! *hugs* i will write you a ficcie soon! i love you, wifey!

lovies forever and a half,

Hitomi-chan
abandonedineverysenseoftheword chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Cute... very cute. So bad it's so short though... And I'm glad that my C2 community inspired you to write this. Long live shoujo-ai!
Star of Heaven chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
That was so sweet. Mai x Shizuka is my favorite shoujo ai couple in Yu-Gi-Oh. I loved the style that it was written in.
trivia-game chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Aww I love the couple, and I love the fic. Keep writing!
Yami No Marik chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
It was nice, but short and I like the pairing.
bukora's girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
It was ok, but who is Shizuka? Is she Surrenity or something?
SilverPoint chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
hm, well... it was incredibly short and sudden. It was nice, but way too short.
Misiru chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
nice fic even though im not much if a yuri fan but still these two make a cute cupple O.o
KuramaandHieiever chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
aw, I liked that...coulda been longer ya know ; but whatever. I haven't heard from hitomi in forever I should email her. Eh, I should work on that contest fic thing...but at least the deadline isn't too close .; soon as I update and stuff, I'll try to finish that. My stupid blog...grr I think somebody hacked into it and deleted my friends and blogs, either that or my computer went wack. _ not a good morning on the east coast.