Reviews for All the Stars in the Sky
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I cried...
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Hikaru knew what he was talking about when he said one last game before he died...

So they are still friends and rivals after all that time. Thats wonderful. I wonder if Akira ever did learn about Sai?

This is both sweet and sad... I love it.

Well written.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
A bit short, but very nice, if sad... It's how I really could imagine Hikaru dying, completely unexpected and after confusing Toya, leaving him wondering what the heck Shindo meant.
VKempf chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Sad fic, yet sadness is not the feeling I'm left with after reading this beautiful oneshot. I find it rather positive overall, especially for Hikaru, who you make credible even as an old-timer. I'm always glad to read stories like this one that keep the spirit of the series. Thanks for sharing it!
SecretForKeeps chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
What? That was so good but so short! It merits a second chapter with people morning his death and Touya contemplating what he'd said to him about the universe! Please? *puppydog eyes*
bluejeanbaby02 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
You tell such good stories! *Hands off occupation of writer* I shall come back later and read more of your stories. Oh yeah, I updated my LJ but made it friends only again so you'll have to sign in. Hope you're doing super!
ILLK chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
That's a horrible ending. At least the thought of it was horrible. It was a bit too short in that it felt a bit off... The feeling was too fleeting for it to have had any importance. I felt like the descriptions could have been carried out a bit more to get a more rounded fic feeling.
Nikufei chapter 1 . 10/21/2004