Reviews for Colors of the Wind
Lessa Solarem chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
Hey! I've read this one and... WHY DID YOU STOP! Please bring it back, I want to see how it ends! Please?

In case you couldn't tell, I really enjoyed this story. I nearly cried when Kim was welcomed back into the fold. Well done!
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
Damn, and it was just getting really good too... please update this... I know that it's been years, but this is too good to leave hanging like that
KimTomPW chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Love your stories.
Vampire-Kitty723 chapter 8 . 5/9/2008
omg, i am crying! i love this story! it means so much to me that you would include the original Rangers in it, since no one focuses on them anymore. Tommy has always been my favorite, and i can just hear his calm voice speaking all of those words. i love it, and you are a great writer!
forevercrane chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Great story
margieboots chapter 7 . 1/5/2007
hey...great story...was just wondering if u were still updating it?
DestroyerDRT chapter 8 . 9/28/2006
Are you still working on this story?
raye chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
Please UPDATE ASAP
DTDragonRanger chapter 8 . 5/2/2006
Great Story! PLease oh Please FInishit. i am on the edge of my seat.
margieboots chapter 8 . 10/23/2005
omg! i just finally read this story n fell in love with it soo0o0o far...i was wondering if it was gonna be updated soon?
JadeAlmasy chapter 8 . 3/20/2005
very good! i always did love bulk and skull, please take your time with this story, we want it to be the best it can be and if that means we have to wait awhile then we'll wait. keep up the good work and update when you can.

Jade
C2 chapter 8 . 3/20/2005
i love the way you are handling bulk and skull and making them so mature. Thank you it is refressing to see them all grown up.

can't wait to read more.

Smiles,

"C"
Nightwing 509 chapter 8 . 3/19/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you brought Bulk & Skull into the story. Please update soon.
Dana chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Interesting been done but interesting.
bexxy chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
i loved your story. very well written and i was totally caught up in it. please write more!