Reviews for Funeral Pyre
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
AveJane497 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Love the concept. There should be more Sesshomaru x Touran stories. They had the most understated and interesting interlude in the anime.
moviefan-92 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
You know, Touran is now a character category. Yours could be the first story.
icy roses chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
you genius. you make everything work. the imagery is luscious and beautiful and i agree with touran. sweaty men are disgusting!

good work. sad that you don't write too much inuyasha stuff anymore, so i'm reading all the ones you did. there hasn't been a single one that has disappointed yet. i think you should be a writer. but you would make me really happy if you wrote another inuyasha one shot. any character works out, because you MAKE EVERYTHING WORK. i'm incredibly jealous, i'll have you know. and so you a favorite author.
drinktea chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
You write all these obscure pairings that all work so well I wonder why more people haven't tried it out for themselves. This was fantastic.

Sorry for cluttering up your inbox,

BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
This was wonderful. Touran is really the only character in the entire series that I can see having a semi-functional relationship with Sesshoumaru. I'm glad she didn't die...too bad like so many other elements of the series she was used for a few episodes and then forgotten. Alas. Nice short piece. )
leian chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I always thought Touran and Sesshoumaru would make the perfect couple and now I found the fic that proves it!

I particularly like the way you:

1. Rationalize her liking him because of his frosty exterior.

2. Keep him in character, even if it's from her POV. Sesshoumaru is not sentimental. Indeed-y!

Great work!
shalala chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Hey! how can you do this to me! I'm a sesshomaru/touran fan but nobody writes about the two of them getting in love and now you come with an excellent story about them and it's only one chapter I beg you to do another story of them or continue this one. IT'S PERFECT!
shalala chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
FINALLY! I was looking for a fanfic like this! Do you know how hard it is to find fanfics about Touran? I have always thought that sesshomaru and touran would make a good couple...oh please make this story continue it's perfect! Or do another fanfic about Sesshomaru and her please I'm BEGGING here!
Annie chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I think it's a pretty good story but don't use such complicated words,and hurry and put up the next chapters because I've always thought that Touran was in love with Sesshomaru so I'm really interested please continue this good story I beg you...I'm so curious about what's next!
Banana Rum chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
It took me a while to remember who Touran etc. were...then I remembered, "Oh yeah! That one filler episode!" Eh heh.

I see why it states in your bio that you like alternate pairings. Did you win the livejournal contest?

Another point for you-this was definitely a breath of fresh air. Pun unintended.

Qem chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Haha! It took a great deal of searching, but finally! A Touran, Sesshoumaru fanfic. o.O; There is definetly a chemistry between the two characters...

... Though I'm not so sure it be called lovers in the show .; Still, you'd think they're would be more on Touran, even though she's a rather minor character, (its virtually impossible to find anything, even a meaning for her name) and only appears in the anime, not the manga of Inuyasha.

Anyways... Good writting .; I liked how you had her use her powers to keep herself cool - smart cookie!
akiasha chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I have to say that I read this one on a whim, but I do not regret it. I love the way you get into her head, especially in regards to Sesshoumaru. I know this is a one shot, but it would be fun to see this go a little further.
Deadly Tears chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I think this story was great! Is this a one-shot or do you plan on writing more to the story? Regardless, good work.

To the reviewer Tokia, Touran is not a made-up character; she is an ice demon from the Panther tribe in the 'Inuyasha series' along with her two sisters and brother mentioned in the story. They wanted to take over lands expecially the one Sesshomaru is ruling over.
Leni chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Oh my... thank you thank you thank you! I've been dreaming for someone to write this pairing because I didn't have any idea where to begin. But I liked even more Touran's thoughts of her siblings, sounded true based on what I saw in the anime.