Reviews for A day in the life
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
Very nice.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
I love this fic, it's perfect.
turret towers do tower chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
BATMAN WAS THERE?
theGirlNightwing chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
uh, if you don't mind me asking, where's entry one?
Your Local Cow chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I love stories revolving around Dick's life, especially one that revolves around his job as a BPD cop :). Gotta show off, even when the mask's not on, huh Dick? There aren't many out there...

Thanks for the read Slea!

P.S: I wonder why Batman was there in the first place?
Lolchen chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Nice story! I like the perspective, though the style could need some fixing here and there. But then again, you wrote this a long time ago. Alas, that means there won't be any more updates, right? That's sad. But good work, either way.

Lolchen
Krytical chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Nice story. It's interesting from Amy's POV. I wonder how Batman just happened to be nearby. I wonder how this would've ended.
Zarz chapter 4 . 7/30/2005
Great job! I really love seeing interactions between Amy and Dick! The diary was a greally great way to show things from Amy's point of view, which we don't often see. Keep up the good work!
VeltaIO chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
Wow. Well done. I loved this story, with its view of Dick instead of Nightwing. Please return and continue Amy's diary.
Ishkabod chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
I'dlove to read another chapther of her diary. Please add another. Thanks.

Ishkabod
Marika chapter 4 . 3/3/2003
This is a really cool story. I like the perspective, and I hope you're going to continue it. I'm not familiar with the comics - does she ever start to have serious suspicions about her partner? In any case, very good job.
Tracey Claybon chapter 4 . 3/22/2002
Hi, Slea!

Story's terrific so far - loved how you worked the Batman into the story (Chapter 4) without having to make it contrived. Looking forward to more diary entries...

Cheers,

Tracey
Arwen chapter 4 . 3/20/2002
I am not sure if I ever reviewed this story before, but I think it is fantastic! Especially this last chapter. Is there any chance we can see this from the other side (Dick/Bab/Bruce POV)? Please continue this story, its right on target.
Crash chapter 4 . 3/20/2002
I like this story. Its Nightwing, and its written from a REALLY neat perspective. Keep at it.
blakdove chapter 4 . 3/19/2002