Reviews for A day in the life
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
I love this fic, it's perfect.
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
BATMAN WAS THERE?
theGirlNightwing chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
uh, if you don't mind me asking, where's entry one?
Your Local Cow chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I love stories revolving around Dick's life, especially one that revolves around his job as a BPD cop :). Gotta show off, even when the mask's not on, huh Dick? There aren't many out there...

Thanks for the read Slea!

P.S: I wonder why Batman was there in the first place?
Lolchen chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Nice story! I like the perspective, though the style could need some fixing here and there. But then again, you wrote this a long time ago. Alas, that means there won't be any more updates, right? That's sad. But good work, either way.

Lolchen
Krytical chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Nice story. It's interesting from Amy's POV. I wonder how Batman just happened to be nearby. I wonder how this would've ended.
Zarz chapter 4 . 7/30/2005
Great job! I really love seeing interactions between Amy and Dick! The diary was a greally great way to show things from Amy's point of view, which we don't often see. Keep up the good work!
VeltaIO chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
Wow. Well done. I loved this story, with its view of Dick instead of Nightwing. Please return and continue Amy's diary.
Ishkabod chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
I'dlove to read another chapther of her diary. Please add another. Thanks.

Ishkabod
Marika chapter 4 . 3/3/2003
This is a really cool story. I like the perspective, and I hope you're going to continue it. I'm not familiar with the comics - does she ever start to have serious suspicions about her partner? In any case, very good job.
Tracey Claybon chapter 4 . 3/22/2002
Hi, Slea!

Story's terrific so far - loved how you worked the Batman into the story (Chapter 4) without having to make it contrived. Looking forward to more diary entries...

Cheers,

Tracey
Arwen chapter 4 . 3/20/2002
I am not sure if I ever reviewed this story before, but I think it is fantastic! Especially this last chapter. Is there any chance we can see this from the other side (Dick/Bab/Bruce POV)? Please continue this story, its right on target.
Crash chapter 4 . 3/20/2002
I like this story. Its Nightwing, and its written from a REALLY neat perspective. Keep at it.
blakdove chapter 4 . 3/19/2002
good stuff!
Oi chapter 4 . 3/18/2002
I am SO glad that you are continuing this story! I love the voice you've given Amy, and it's a delight to see all the good that Dick does so quietly in the Haven. Great take on the Target too. Still some typos and misspellings, but we'll forgive you since it's so enjoyable. :) Don't keep us waiting so long for the next section!