Reviews for Love Hina: Of Friendship, Love, and Honor
Zanzar chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
So what happens next, great story by the way hope to see more like it.
insomniac1970 chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
The bad part about reading an incomplete story whose last update was eight years ago is knowing that the cliffhanger in which it was left will remain into eternity unless the kind author picks it up again. I do hope that there are a couple of last chapters lying around just waiting for you to post. Thank you for a great story, but please finish it. Peace!
dzk87 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Man, this is such a great idea. And LH fanfic's have so much potential, becuase they don't need fanservice filler episodes.
AnimeFanatic5602 chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Another great chapter; I find myself enjoying your work more and more as I read it.

As for the story ideas, I vote for idea # 1.
Shadow Zeranion chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
You know, you really do have a lot of good series just sitting here without updates. I wish you'd work on them some more. Oh well, you're busy with RL stuff, so we can't be too picky. Not to mention its been 4 and a half years since you've updated this story. Still I'll keep it on alert just in case for some odd reason you get the urge to update it :3
SecondSeraphim chapter 13 . 12/19/2009
Please come back to this story...or give it to someone else to finish...or at least tell me how it ends!
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 13 . 12/15/2009
AGH! Why do you always end stories on a major cliffhanger! (runs around the room screaming)

I've seen so little of Love Hina. Its a pretty crazy series. The fic is pretty good, there were some mistakes, but they were few and far between. The fact that characters can change, that they can grow and become more than they were in the series is a philosophy which I also follow in my fan fiction. Motoko hated men, now she's not so certain about those feelings and is actually falling in love with one. In my stories the characters learn from the mistakes in the past. Like Akane realizing all of the missed opportunities she had to be with Ranma, or how she'd been pushing him away when in reality he was the best thing that ever happened to he, or Nabiki realizing how much she envied her little sister's relationship with Ranma and how much he meant to her. Stuff like that, which is pretty much what you do in your fics.

So, please continue this story!
T3Ko chapter 13 . 11/3/2009
Great story. And nicely done building for characters. Only negative point that I have is that possipility that Keitaro might have a harem. It some how doesn't fit for here. Or atleast that is what I think.

Thanks,
0208 chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
ohh come one I REALLY want to know what wil hapen after this IS Splengig story in my eyes!
Luis chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
This story has been around for a while and I've only just discovered it. It's good, despite a few spelling errors, but hey I'm not one to judge XD!

I don't know if you're still taking votes for favorite story ideas (probably not since its been a long time), but just in case that you are I vote for:

Idea #1.) The What If Chronicles

or

Idea #2.) Love Hina: The Contract of Lies

Both sound like they would be great story's, and IF you do decide to write some more I hope you make those (after you finish this one of course... and True Angel too).

Have a good one, hope you update soon(or at all)
george mathew chapter 11 . 7/17/2008
The story is great so continue it dont stop at the interesting part plus want to see keitaro as the FAST
GEORGE MATHEW chapter 13 . 7/15/2008
WHEN THINGS REALLY INTERESTING U STOP THE C'MON CONTINUE IT, I CANT UPDATE IT DAMMIT.