Reviews for Love Hina: Of Friendship, Love, and Honor
Tulkas chapter 5 . 10/24/2004
Nice. Even though I never get tired of this concept, you still present it in a light and fresh way. And I think your characterisation of Kei is just right. Keep up the good work, kiddo
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
GREAT chapter i love the work you did to it and cant wait for the next chapter. keep up the amazing work and. dont stop writing and keep updating and all.

"There is no shortcuts to a place worth going."

DarkHeart of Ice chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
Very nice. It isn't too often one finds a fanfic that really has a heart to it. Most of them either have a lot of slapstic or a lot of violence(Namely Keitaro getting the shit knocked out of him at least once in every paragraph). I like what you are doing with this. Keep up the good work.

Thanx-DarkHeart P

The Eromancer chapter 4 . 10/21/2004
I like #2!
Nutty AL chapter 4 . 10/21/2004
I like this chapter Alreay! So the Dark Hinta blade become Light! that's good ! Thankfully that keitaro won't become dark! update ASAP!
dennisud chapter 4 . 10/21/2004
You remind me of when I first started writing, churning out chapter after chapter. All good so far and hopefully you won't hit the dreaded writer's block as i have. Great idea with the notes, but you still have t deal with Shinobu, Mitsume and Mutsumi. And of course Kanako's arrival should be... interesting to say the least.

Finally a great use of Kei's "Powers" over the Hina sword!

The Eromancer chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
actually I think you should leave him the way he is. He's more mature and in a situation like this, moments of clumsyness my come of use but definetly not as many as it used to be. as for more "oomph", no. If you use ANY of my last idea then you should know that no matter who you are, when you deal with any sort hellish creater so closly it rubbs off on you, no one is immune to it. So if to say keitaro obsorbed the demon he would efinetly be more serious but still himself, and less clumsy.

Oh and maybe you should consider REPLYING to our reviews! We'd like to know what YOU think of them!
Cheshire Cat5 chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
Not bad so far, story-wise - although I think Naru wouldn't be supportive in this event, I think she'd just get violent again (but that's my opinion). Let's see where you're taking this.

Please fix the spelling, though - it is incredibly irritating to have so many errors. You seem to have fed it through a spelling checker, hence lots of errors like new/knew, there/their, quite/quiet, sight/site and so on. You really need to proof-read.
shinji the good sharer chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
whoa! nice! update soon, this kicks ass.

ikari shinji
Nutty AL chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
Whoa! So Keitaro is willing to scarfice bit of himself to make Motoko,Naru happy... That's is deep! Update asap!
dennisud chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
So far, not bad considering their situation.

I'm more concerned as to what he will do (Hint to author), as to how he will fix this mess. Reparing Motoko's sword is a good start but Naru's there as well and he'll have to deal with that as well.

The Hina sword would be a good catalyst here and given their ciurrent situation i can see it being used.

Thank you for writing an interesting story ... so far!

urzu6 chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Very well written. I like the descriptiveness of your chapters. I will be watching for your next update.
dennisud chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
There are places that are good here, but you seem to drift from well used dialogue and description to a bland monotone like lines. You need to work on that.

Also now that You've covered all their "Inner-thoughts" of all involved ...

What happens nxt?

tsaieric chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
Nice story. If possible, keep it a Keitaro/Motoko story. Anyway, keep writing.
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 10/17/2004! i like the your story it is fantasic. i cant wait for your next chap and one more thing.

your next chapter is all messed up. and all i wanted to see it and all. so any way keep up the great work and keep writing your story and never give up on it.

"There is no shorcuts to a place worth going."

170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »