Reviews for Love Hina: Of Friendship, Love, and Honor
GEORGE MATHEW chapter 13 . 7/15/2008
WHEN THINGS REALLY INTERESTING U STOP THE C'MON CONTINUE IT, I CANT UPDATE IT DAMMIT.
njblackwolf chapter 13 . 4/10/2008
Update! Please?

I find this fic very entertaining, and also a little...pleasing (dont know quite what word to use) as your style reminds me a bit of a couple of my favorite authors.

Not only that, i'm enjoying the story!

MOAR PLS D
Kampretzz chapter 13 . 4/9/2008
Please update!
HarimaHige chapter 13 . 4/1/2008
Great Story. Please continue.
MotokoUrashima chapter 13 . 11/20/2007
um... you haven't updated in over 2 years...that rather denotes suckage...
ArmorBlade chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
I like Ideas #3 and 4. #3 sounds much more devious, a little mysterious, and outright jaw dropping at the implications.

This story is also nicely deep and well thought, but I think the 'taming' of the Hina sword should've taken the course of several days - several inputs of Keitaro's pure life force.
Scyth3 chapter 13 . 8/10/2007
This is a very interesting story. This plot has been used many times but it seems that you manage to make it interesting by inserting a new prophecy, which i have to say has ignited my curiosity.

Sad thing that you have stopped updating. All in all a great story mate. I do hope that someday, you'll finish this great story.
Drifter950 chapter 13 . 7/10/2007
I wondered the first time I read the manga what would have happened "if", again when I watched the anime.

Thank you for having the same curiosity and having the talent to speculate on paper about the AU split on the decision.

Sadly, I have noticed the the last update was in sept 05. I really hope you decide to again pickup the story-line. I "would" like to see where you go with it.

Oh, I "wonder" that I have, is that with so many determined to "fix" things after the rematch, how many will "involentarily" be along for the trip the Keitaro is destined to take?

Thanks for the good read.

May the MUSE be with you!

_
derpus chapter 13 . 7/7/2007
you know.

I am amazed by your stories XD.

you have written some of my fauvorite stories (specially "true angel")
Z-ro chapter 13 . 5/30/2007
I enjoyed this story. The way you handled both Naru and Motoko just fit. You had a creative idea with the Hina sword and his personality helped drive the story. My only disappointment is that the story isnt finished. Especially as you started to hint that the story was expanding. It definately felt like the story was ending in chapter 9 only to be kicked off again in chapter 10. Good job, and hope against hope you add atleast one more chapter.
blitzkrieg8676 chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
I was pretty surprised at how u made it that keitaro is so mature and calm bout the situation thats going on. And the fact he is going to challenge Tsurko with the hina blade was a nice touch to the story
Ballmaster chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
I really liked what I have read so far. ANd also the protraition of the Hina sword. This is excellent stuff:) On to chapter 5 for me now:)
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 9 . 1/17/2007
I like all of them and it would be really cool if you could do them all, but I'd like to see either Idea #1, Idea #2, Idea #3, Idea #4, or Idea #5. Oh, wait, thats all of them. ;)

Wel if you could, it would be nice if you did them in this order:

Idea #5

Idea #3

Idea #2

Idea #4

Idea #1

So I guess that my choice would be Idea #5, good job and good luck!

~Ivan
lyther chapter 13 . 1/1/2007
wow i found this story recently and was hooked from the word go, but plz update i am dying to find out what happens next
Vilkath chapter 13 . 12/20/2006
I hope you plan on updating this, it's such a great story. Includes just about everything I like, odd pairings like Kei/mot. Kei training and becoming stronger.. non cannon plot events. And that hina blade is just to funny. Still over a year with no updates makes me a little sad. I hope your just working on other stories and haven't abondoned this completely. You stopped at such a big moment, "the battle" and hinted at bigger things to come. Almost seems like you took the year off to do Ranma fics, I just hope you pick up your Hina stuff eventualy, because they are all rather interesting.
169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »