Reviews for Love Hina: Of Friendship, Love, and Honor
Vilkath chapter 13 . 12/20/2006
I hope you plan on updating this, it's such a great story. Includes just about everything I like, odd pairings like Kei/mot. Kei training and becoming stronger.. non cannon plot events. And that hina blade is just to funny. Still over a year with no updates makes me a little sad. I hope your just working on other stories and haven't abondoned this completely. You stopped at such a big moment, "the battle" and hinted at bigger things to come. Almost seems like you took the year off to do Ranma fics, I just hope you pick up your Hina stuff eventualy, because they are all rather interesting.
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 13 . 12/17/2006
update update update update update update update update update! :P i love this story innortal plz write more soon.
DigiSim chapter 13 . 12/8/2006
So... any updates pending?
FF-loverHP1 chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
good story but youve pretty much dropped it right? so really anything i say doesnt matter
fatyao chapter 9 . 7/19/2006
Very well done. It is a great story and it's written very well.

Just the whole thing with Suu saying stuff like Brother Daddy or Keitaro calling her little sister, I don't think it really fits... I just can't... see it... Keitaro OOC but that's all the problems I had. Good story!
funkmasterjo chapter 13 . 7/17/2006
Oh? It becomes interesting
vedmid chapter 13 . 7/1/2006
nice story, the slow build up has been enjoyable.
Bobboky chapter 13 . 6/21/2006
sweet, i hope for more
reviewer chapter 13 . 6/10/2006
Nice story. You going for a Keitaro/Harem?

That'd be awesome.
AzureSky123 chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
I just noticed this:

"Onii-san, you are so different. Motoko continued to stare at her brother as the made their way up the stairs to Hinatasou. "

Motoko - Kanako
greiver666 chapter 13 . 4/19/2006
great story so far, are you going to continue it because it looks like it will get more interesting soon and I've found several storys that follow a simlar path and are never updated.

Ken chapter 13 . 4/4/2006
Not that bad of a fic, it was actually very entertaining. A bit sad that there hasn't been an update in a while, but good writing takes time to be written. Though, all the while reading this fic, I began to think of others I've read in the Love Hina section; especially those crossing with Rurouni Kenshin. The whole sword action got me into this line of thought, and it hit me! Your a great writer, while I suck, so I'll let you have this idea. What if Keitaro is decended from a line of ninja that was famous during the Meiji era, say the Oniwaban? Even better, what if he's the, maybe great-, grandson of Aoshi Shinomori? How would Hina-Inn, especially Motoko, have handled him then, especially when his ki-less attacks can take her down better than even her own? Just a thought.
Alexander Williams chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
Idea #3.) Love Hina: Of Turtles and Programs Gone Bad

make this fic
Sk8er7 chapter 9 . 2/28/2006
hello! i realy like idea one and two. i hope you continue writiner love hina fics!
Sk8er7 chapter 7 . 2/28/2006
hi, i really enjoy your story. i found a typo of some sort. at the beginning of this chapter you put motoko's name instead of kanako. just thought you should know! and thanks for the great story!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »