Reviews for Transience
Shounen-Ai chapter 15 . 1/4/2007
I like this story alot and I was wondering when are you gonna start back on In more ways than one again? Please say soon and update soon on this story!
Mini Nicka chapter 15 . 12/7/2006
Wonderful set of please soon.
drake220 chapter 15 . 12/7/2006
yeah, this is definitely old. Especially when one takes into account the recent manga with sess's mom in them (and she one lady a few crumbs short of a cake, let me tell you...), this placid acceptence is even more unbelievable. nicelyt written though
DRAKE220 chapter 14 . 12/7/2006
um, the answer to this question is: yeah. it was freakin' selfish. I have to say that the disparity between how you present Izayoi in 13 &14 is interesting. It's like you are showing snapshots of her life and how life experiences have matured her. Probably not what you intended but i like it.
Miara Rigawa chapter 12 . 3/23/2006
Yay! This one definitely is true! How I wish Kikyou would soon understand that she shouldn't keep on insisting that Inuyasha's life is hers.
QueenTatooine chapter 12 . 8/23/2005
You have good insite into the character's, as I think I've mentioned in a previous review. You bring out small details and flourish them about, showing readers new depths to those characters we have long charished.

~QueenTatooine
CiraArana chapter 12 . 8/16/2005
Hey!

I read this hosrt-shot because it's nominated at the Inu Yasha Fan Guilt - and you got my vote. It's really lovely. Wonderfully written.

And now I'll go an read the other short-shots. -