Reviews for Wanda's Life
Boomer1125 chapter 4 . 8/11
Both Jean and Wanda are beauties and Duncan and co are assholes for saying that Wanda wasn't as gorgeous as Jean. Those two just have different aspects of beauty but they are still beautfuil regardless. Anyway love the story hope you keep up the good work. In my head I'm imagining Wanda from both wolverine and the Xmen and xmen evolution because they are both awesome and think your Wanda has both aspects of those wandas.
Very good you should do more like this
mary chapter 16 . 11/10/2015
Awe come on! You had all that time to right all those fanfics after this but you couldn't wright Rogue's life. Im so sad now :'(
Guest chapter 16 . 11/10/2015
Awe, thats cute...NOW ONWORD TO ROMY! Lol just kidding i loved this but i am exited for Rogue's life and, tehehe Gembit
mary chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
Oh my gosh is magneto talking abour gambit!? Ok ok calm down mary, its not all about romy, they dont have to be in every fic you read...but i want them to be soooooooo bad! I just read that you are making a sequel so i hope that its finished so i can read it later.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Doctor Richards, huh? Is his first name Reed?
Pen Name Enter Here chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
Great work.
The Awesome March Hare chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
This was so awesome. I love it. I just love the pairing of Kurt and Wanda.
remus19 chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
you should write a sequel
Guest chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
so, if Xavier had tried to get Wanda out of the asylum earlier, things would have been better. And shorter.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
aw, man... Why do you hate Kurt so much?
BuddyRo chapter 16 . 12/15/2010
I have to say that this is definitely one of the best fics I have ever read. Kurt and Wanda are my favorite power couple, Kurt and Amanda is just weird and Kurtty is nonexistent (proven time and again). Magneto really gets me steamed since he just bad mouths Kurt, calling him a failed experiment. Kurt happens to come from a genetic power house that Marvel has never seen the wisdom in expanding upon. If you read the comics than you know about "The Draco" where we find out that Kurt's father was a demonic mutant by the name of Azazel. The comics make a pretty big deal of him where power house demons like Mephisto and Blackheart stated that he rivaled and sometimes exceeded them in power. This does draw upon the element of magic which Marvel has never defined very well. It just seems to me that if Marvel ran with this idea they could make Kurt a much more versatile character, since magic users in the Marvel universe are capable of virtually anything. Interestingly enough Wanda is also capable of using magic. It would also make more sense since one would assume the son of a demonic warlord capable of competing with the biggest baddies in the Marvel universe for the title of Satan would have more powers than just teleportation and the other stuff. My take on events in evolution, Magneto's experiment was killing baby Kurt so his Neyaphem blood (comic canon, look up) woke up and changed him so that he could survive. Sorry for the rant, but NO ONE bad mouths Kurt when he has the potential to be a freaking god!

Your portrayal of Wanda was also fantastic, finally she is not crazy or mad all the time. Maybe you could do a Kurt's life thing and follow up with the rest of the X men evolution series. Might be tough though since the relationship thing has been resolved though I suppose you could have them face the issues of human bigotry together. Well whatever, thank you for writing this fic, it is one of the few gems of this site.
flamanipulator chapter 16 . 9/5/2009
wow, this was an amazing story! a couple of grammar mistakes, but who cares, I'm no english teacher. :)

I'm normally one for kurtty, but this story was really good. I really liked how you changed around Wanda's life, and you blended the two characters really well. great job! :)
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 16 . 5/24/2009
Oh yeah…

Now THAT is what I’m talking about!

I have to admit, before I read this I really didn’t think much about the ‘Evolution’-verse Scarlet Witch- kind of hard NOT to think about the comic version after the events of “Avengers Disassembled”, after all-, but after this...

I have to congratulate you, really; you managed to make the member who always just struck me as ‘the whackjob’ in the original series into an intriguing character with an excellent combination of personal issues and resolute strengths, particularly in regards to her relationship with Kurt.

True, you could have maybe put a bit more time into exploring their feelings BEFORE they started dating- one reason I enjoyed your “Spider-X” series so much; Peter and Rogue spent a significant amount of time together before they took the next step-, but once the relationship got started it progressed rather well (Particularly in some of the fine details; the bits with Kurt’s tail were really kind of cute).

Even without Kurt, Wanda’s relationships with other characters were equally interesting; her calling Wolverine ‘Uncle Logan’ was particularly touching, while the tension between her and Pietro after their last meeting was very believably presented.

And as for Magneto…

Talk about a jerk; he keeps going on about how mutants are just automatically going to be judged by humanity for how they’re different and then goes and does the same thing himself (Although you DID make a valid point about Magneto’s issues probably being linked to Kurt’s German heritage rather than being exclusively about his appearance).

Still, while Magneto be a straightforwardly arrogant racist-esque git, Mystique managed to be a more multi-layered character; she might still have some issues, but you have to admire her desire to guarantee a better life for her children even if it means sacrificing the chance to SEE them have that life.

And as for that last little twist… with Magneto’s last desperate plan to get Wanda back…

Close call, really; interesting little twist with an excellent combat scene to round it all off.

Keep up the great work!
tfobmv18 chapter 16 . 12/18/2008
I like it. I like the mixture of what happened on the show, but with a twist due to the fact that she had gone to Xavier's. Keep up the good work.