Reviews for Wanda's Life
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Doctor Richards, huh? Is his first name Reed?
Pen Name Enter Here chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
Great work.
The Awesome March Hare chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
This was so awesome. I love it. I just love the pairing of Kurt and Wanda.
remus19 chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
you should write a sequel
Guest chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
so, if Xavier had tried to get Wanda out of the asylum earlier, things would have been better. And shorter.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
aw, man... Why do you hate Kurt so much?
BuddyRo chapter 16 . 12/15/2010
I have to say that this is definitely one of the best fics I have ever read. Kurt and Wanda are my favorite power couple, Kurt and Amanda is just weird and Kurtty is nonexistent (proven time and again). Magneto really gets me steamed since he just bad mouths Kurt, calling him a failed experiment. Kurt happens to come from a genetic power house that Marvel has never seen the wisdom in expanding upon. If you read the comics than you know about "The Draco" where we find out that Kurt's father was a demonic mutant by the name of Azazel. The comics make a pretty big deal of him where power house demons like Mephisto and Blackheart stated that he rivaled and sometimes exceeded them in power. This does draw upon the element of magic which Marvel has never defined very well. It just seems to me that if Marvel ran with this idea they could make Kurt a much more versatile character, since magic users in the Marvel universe are capable of virtually anything. Interestingly enough Wanda is also capable of using magic. It would also make more sense since one would assume the son of a demonic warlord capable of competing with the biggest baddies in the Marvel universe for the title of Satan would have more powers than just teleportation and the other stuff. My take on events in evolution, Magneto's experiment was killing baby Kurt so his Neyaphem blood (comic canon, look up) woke up and changed him so that he could survive. Sorry for the rant, but NO ONE bad mouths Kurt when he has the potential to be a freaking god!

Your portrayal of Wanda was also fantastic, finally she is not crazy or mad all the time. Maybe you could do a Kurt's life thing and follow up with the rest of the X men evolution series. Might be tough though since the relationship thing has been resolved though I suppose you could have them face the issues of human bigotry together. Well whatever, thank you for writing this fic, it is one of the few gems of this site.
flamanipulator chapter 16 . 9/5/2009
wow, this was an amazing story! a couple of grammar mistakes, but who cares, I'm no english teacher. :)

I'm normally one for kurtty, but this story was really good. I really liked how you changed around Wanda's life, and you blended the two characters really well. great job! :)
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 16 . 5/24/2009
Oh yeah…

Now THAT is what I’m talking about!

I have to admit, before I read this I really didn’t think much about the ‘Evolution’-verse Scarlet Witch- kind of hard NOT to think about the comic version after the events of “Avengers Disassembled”, after all-, but after this...

I have to congratulate you, really; you managed to make the member who always just struck me as ‘the whackjob’ in the original series into an intriguing character with an excellent combination of personal issues and resolute strengths, particularly in regards to her relationship with Kurt.

True, you could have maybe put a bit more time into exploring their feelings BEFORE they started dating- one reason I enjoyed your “Spider-X” series so much; Peter and Rogue spent a significant amount of time together before they took the next step-, but once the relationship got started it progressed rather well (Particularly in some of the fine details; the bits with Kurt’s tail were really kind of cute).

Even without Kurt, Wanda’s relationships with other characters were equally interesting; her calling Wolverine ‘Uncle Logan’ was particularly touching, while the tension between her and Pietro after their last meeting was very believably presented.

And as for Magneto…

Talk about a jerk; he keeps going on about how mutants are just automatically going to be judged by humanity for how they’re different and then goes and does the same thing himself (Although you DID make a valid point about Magneto’s issues probably being linked to Kurt’s German heritage rather than being exclusively about his appearance).

Still, while Magneto be a straightforwardly arrogant racist-esque git, Mystique managed to be a more multi-layered character; she might still have some issues, but you have to admire her desire to guarantee a better life for her children even if it means sacrificing the chance to SEE them have that life.

And as for that last little twist… with Magneto’s last desperate plan to get Wanda back…

Close call, really; interesting little twist with an excellent combat scene to round it all off.

Keep up the great work!
tfobmv18 chapter 16 . 12/18/2008
I like it. I like the mixture of what happened on the show, but with a twist due to the fact that she had gone to Xavier's. Keep up the good work.
twilightcloud18 chapter 16 . 5/31/2008
Bravo,BRAVO, I'll edmit I had my doubts when starting to read but this Is one of the best Kurt x Wanda fics I've read yet.

please tell me you intend on doing a sequel.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 16 . 9/12/2007
Not bad, Not bad at all. I like it. _
sodapop765 chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
“Wanda she’s in the commentary? a few blocks away get to her quickly I think we have someone else after her.
The Multiple Demon chapter 16 . 12/20/2005
Oops... I read this a while ago and forgot to review so I'll do it now. Great story, very smart to get rid of that whole Duncan/Jean/Scott triangle. I like Wandurt because it's different from the Kurtty's and Kurmanda's and normal pairing, and also they have Talia. As a side note I love weird pairing: my one story is a Jurt (Jean/Kurt) weird, no?
Rob chapter 16 . 11/7/2005
damn man, you did real well with this.