Reviews for Times of Change and Adaptation
Stephanie chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
So good! Please continue.
LJ3 chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
You finally updated! I honestly thought you gave up on this story. I still remember the previous chapters over a year ago. This story was so so good that it was first story I ever wrote a review on I hoped it was enough to convince you to update this story one day :)

The little bit of humor and happiness from the reunion were great, and it prevented the story from becoming to depressing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please update a 'little' faster, though :)

~ LJ3
Celechan chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
(First things first - Aselia. Is that the name of the world in Tales of Phantasia? If so, cool how you tied it like that. :D)

"Are you part of a gang of something?" XDD I love how Zelos would still use that after 10 yrs.

This had such an interesting storyline.
wing-sama chapter 4 . 2/10/2006
hey you gonna update? this is a great story! please continue!
Jadax chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
Ok, my last review got eaten. Let's try this again.

Awesome story. I liked how you used a different character other than Lloyd to start off the fic and get part of the group back together. It's usually Lloyd, and I found it refreshing that it was someone else. You show the effects of the time that passed very well too. Genis and Presea most noticably. And the thing mentioning Kratos was a neat touch. Anyway, cool story, it's going on my alerts so I don't miss the next chapter.
Jadax chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Oh, I like this story a lot. I like how you started with a character other than Lloyd. All the post-ToS fics I see start with Lloyd and it was kind of refreshing to have a different character be the center. Nice touch. I was still waiting for Lloyd though and I'm glad he's in the story now. The thing with Kratos was cool too. Anyway, I'm adding it to my story alerts, I don't want to miss the next chapter.
LJ3 chapter 4 . 3/18/2005
I love the story so far. I think that all of the characters are IC, the plot is exciting, and I like that you are gradually developing the romance. I will look forward to you next chapter. I hope that you will complete this story.
Ilvinaeda chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
A most interesting story! I do admit, also...I skipped over your story in past times, something I will not do again...bad, bad!

Anywho, about your story...

1) I found that the little hyphen things, while most unusual, actually do make the story easier to read! Amazing little technique there...

2) I thought the story plot was awesome. I'm sad in a way because all your other stories are in of the many languages in the world I'll never learn to read...because at least in English, you write an excellent tale! If you post more English-written stories, I'd be happy to read them!

3) I loved this story so far. The little scenes...especially like your other reviewers pointed out, the stuff between Presea and Genis are particularly interesting. I liked the way you did the futuristic can't expect anyone to just "regain" a lost soul...and her little discussion with Genis and Raine hit it on the mark. It should take time...and that when the soul emerges, it needs support and help. Wonderful depiction of events!

4) I am most amazed at the ease in which you seem to write. Your dislogue, for someone not speaking English as a standard, is most definitely top-notch. I'm guessing you read a lot too...and the writing style you use is one which I am most attracted to. A well-written story is nothing to is a most interesting experience, and I will admit; this story is more than just good.

5) While not exactly my bread and butter (which is dark angst), this story is very well-done. Many, many authors have tried, and many have failed, to create a post-ToS adventure line. This is perhaps the best one I've read along that plotline...and I really like the whole Lloyd-the-Angel deal. _ A most impressive turn of events!

6) The one thing that strikes me as odd is that Colette, who would normally be with Lloyd, didn't show up...perhaps you could add her in too! It would match Lloyd, after all. And also, the thing I found interesting is that the tree's name is do you get that ending? I got the one where it is named "Martel" instead...please let me know how you did it!

7) As usual, keep writing! This story has an excellent start...don't forget to finish it! I won't tell you to rush, but don't forget...there are people who will read your works as long as you continue to post!
treekicker chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
Very good! Continue! _
Scribney chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
Nice and long. _ This was a great chapter. I agree with angel white, I loved how Presea explained the whole dream scene. Very nice, please continue. :3
angel white chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
Oh! This was nice and long. *grins* If my review gets eaten, I will be *very* angry. So lets begin. A lot of things happened in this chapter. Where to begin? I loved the interactions. Presea still seems to be the same as she was ten years ago; then again, 'growing up' seems to be kind of a strange thing for her. I do like Sheena's musings on how old she feels. Ten years is a long time, after all.

Speaking of long times, poor Raine! I like how Presea was able to explain the matter of the 'world of dreams' to them; it made sense that she would have the answers, having the most experience with that sort of thing. Ah Virginia.. when will she choose to awaken from her slumber. It's still going to be pretty # Raine, though.

Whoa, Lloyd grew up, didn't he? Not so much the fun-loving little boy he once was. Then again, he must have been pretty busy those past 10 years. This is an interesting development. I like how Genis mistook him for being Kratos. *grin*

Great job! And I really hope none of this was eaten.
LaraLuna11 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
To Sir Exal: Thanks for your comment! :). When I started writing, someone told me that I should use quotation marks and hyphens to separte the dialogue from the descriptions, otherwise my stories would be harder to read. I guess I picked up that habit, because even now that I've seen excellent and clear stories that doesn't use this symbols... I don't feel comfortable if I don't use them in my writing. I think it's more an style issue :P.

BTW (and this is why I'm replying here now), Stella is not Raine's daughter. She's one of Exire's inhabitants who also looks after Virginia when Raine and Genis are gone. Actually, you can find her in the game: Look for a small red-headed girl with a ponytail that is playing outside the Mayor's house in Exire _~.
Sir Exal chapter 4 . 1/7/2005
Ahh, the plot thickens. An excellent job with description. Virginia and Raine's situations are very beautiful.

May I wonder why you use both quotation marks (") and hyphens (-) for people talking? It's nothing horrible, just asking...

Where did Raine's daughter come from? It's a cool plot point, I just want to know something about Stella.
Jayuna chapter 3 . 11/12/2004
hey i love your story!

(PS: just saying this - i'm *Virtues* from the TOS forums!sry, i didn't know you already had it up here! :D )
Scribney chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
Wow, great story so far! _ Please keep writeing!

*Adds story to faves list*