Reviews for The Gift
bandgeek77 chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
how many times do i have to say evil endings? for once I wish that the ending could not be a cliffhanger! but I guess that wouldn't be as much fun... oh well... I'll still read them cuz you got me totally hooked...
Enigma 968 chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
That was so good. I loved the ending - only Joey can make you laugh and be the first one to notice Kaiba. Chapter 6 will be very interesting and I'm wondering who will be the first one to notice the situation between Téa and Seto. And also what will poor Yugi think about this, since he has a major crush on her. Look forward to the next chapter.
Jessica chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
Me again! Still an awesome story, also, the next chapter sounds very interesting. I can't wait until the next chapter! Good luck! (again)
Fox-san chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
as usual it was good and I hope it's just going to be better :D
seguha chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
great story. You write just like a professional. Update soon. also can you please check out my stories. i just started writing over the summer.
sarah chapter 5 . 11/1/2004
ur story is the greatest!cant wait 2 see what happens next!there gonna be some trouble!_
Nutpyro chapter 5 . 11/1/2004
this was nice! keep it up!
Ana chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
Oh that was great

Yami Ana- Thank you Toni the Tiger

Me- Shut up. And believe he said They're great not that was great

Yami Ana- Same differents .~

~Ana~
Starian Princess chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
*starts jumping in joy* They kissed! They kissed! They kissed! Oh, this chapter wasso playfully sweet. Woohoo! Continue soon. What WILL the gang say when they arrive and see that Seto's there? I guess Mokuba's gonna have a better (or maybe more devious) reaction... *snickers* Good luck with the next chapter. If you need any sort of help then please feel free to e-mail me okay? I can help with beta reading. *winks* More power to your awesome fic.
Mlle. Machine chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
Nice. amazing chapter, as usual. heh... i half expected the gang to walk in on them...
CWolf2 chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
It just keeps getting better. Noce job.
Aeflid chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Before I read on... *Sighs dreamily* Lol, I love this pairing! The only pairing I like better is ME and Seto. Heh heh... but anyways, I'll shut up and keep reading!
Nutpyro chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
this is mad nice please continue!
sarah chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
ur story is really really good,its funny and cute and the best story i have ever read!cant wait intill next chapter!
Peneia Teke chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
Hehe. Tea got him back there at the end. And they kissed! YES! That was a nice touch putting it after they had the snowball fight, though I was half expecting Tea to pelt Kaiba with snow right before they kissed. That would've been a sight, lol. Well, that's all I have to say other than update soon! I can't wait to see what happens!

BTW, 'Twas no trouble at all! I have problems with past and pass too.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »