Reviews for The Gift
Kaz chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
Oh this is lovely! Its very well written and its so cute I can't wait until your next update
Jessica chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
I love the story! Please hurry on next chapter!
Fox-san chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
that was really fun reading. I loved it . can't wayt next one. Does Seto really planing on a revenge? I hope so.
CWolf2 chapter 3 . 10/31/2004
This is great. The story gives off that warm fuzzy feeling. Can't wait for the next chapter.
CWolf2 chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
This is really nice. And I like the steady relationship building in the second chapter. Good work.
Starian Princess chapter 3 . 10/31/2004
My, Seto's dirty thoughts... LOL. It amused me to no end and Tea remained so calm. Please continue soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.
materiathief06 chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
Wow... fun! I can't wait until everyone else gets there! Mwuahahahaha! Please update asap!
Mlle. Machine chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
You're writing is very nice. The emotions, and scenes seemed almost real. I felt as if I was the character. Keep it up, and update soon.
Peneia Teke chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
Aw! That chapter was so cute! I can't wait to see what happens when they clear the driveway, hehe.

Just for future reference, past means in the past (as in past, present, and future), and pass means to go pass something. It's not a big deal, but I thought I'd tell you.

And for your question: I'm pretty sure "shipping" means you like a particular couple. Azureshipping means you like Tea/Seto fics. I could be wrong, but that's what I've come to believe. Well, great story so far, and please update soon!
Fox-san chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
As hell I liked it! Can't wait till next chapyo
killstealer chapter 2 . 10/30/2004
*Gasp!* That's one hell of a cliffhanger! I almost forgot about the coffee... it seemed like Kaiba was really settling in. You're one awesome writer! I think that this is very nicely done. The hints are subtle and everything is just so damn sweet. This is one of the best fics I've read so far. I haven't read a good one like this in such a long time. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into this. Please keep on writing!
bandgeek77 chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
again...evil endings...I hate having to wait for the next one...please Please PLEASE finish soon!otherwise I might just die of anticipation...and that wouldn't be a good thing...
Nutpyro chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
i love it! keep it going!
bandgeek77 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
that ending is completely evil...but its a great story so far...i want to know what happens...Argh!(going randomly crazy...)...its a great story tho...(really not good at this talking stuff...)

-Mishy
Anime-AngelWings chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
You're doing a great job! I love how you wrote Tea and Kaiba's part; they seem real almost, and the way they interact is amazing. I hope to be reading more in the near future. Keep going! _
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »