Reviews for The Gift
aphrael21 chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
In case you're reading this... I've added a snippet of Chapter Three to my bio page. Hope you enjoy it! And check out the link to a picture I found!
Padewan CarrCarr chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
"Sorry for the cliff-hanger" my foot! *sob* I wanna know what happens. It's not every day you hear Kaiba say thank you. Oh the suspense is doing a number on my sanity!
Ana chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
OMG! This amazing

Yami Ana- Its not that great and its ain't even close to Christmas yet

Me- Do you alwayz have to talk so condecending to everyone

Yami Ana- Yes

Me- *throws her hands up* I give up .~

~Ana~
Starian Princess chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
Please continue soon!
Nutpyro chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
wow! beautiful! please continue!
Enigma 968 chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
It is so refreshing to read a fic that accurately portrays Téa's character. You have here character word perfect. I'll be look forward to the next chapter and I hope it will be a long one.
Mlle. Machine chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
oh... i like where this is going. well... hury up with your homework, and write the rest already!
Peneia Teke chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
Hey, great chapter! You really pay attention to detail, and I can't wait to see what happens between Seto and Tea. This is gonna be a fun one to read!

"Seto Kaiba, teenage billionaire, CEO of his own company, former dueling champion of Japan, was hot."

Hee hee hee! That line's awsome! I don't know why I find it so funny, but I cracked up when I read it. Well, I'll be waiting for your next update, so please hurry up and get all you neglected homework done! lol.
Randomdemoncat chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Good story, please keep updating.
Enigma 968 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
This is one great piece of work. I do hope you continue it as I'd like to see what Kaiba says to Téa at her christmas party. It's nice to see a Téa fic that doesn't mock her attitude towards friendship. I think you captured both her and Kaiba's personalities quite well.
Nutpyro chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
beautiful!
Peneia Teke chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Nice story! I really like it so far, and I was just as anxious to see what Tea got Seto as he was. lol. You write nicely and portray the characters personalities very well. Good job! I'll be looking forward to reading more from you!
HugofLegends chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
I really like this story so far, and I don't know why more people have'nt reviewed, maybe thier just stupid :) Hope you get more reviews
Miryoku chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
I really liked reading this. It was cute. But I was wondering is this a one-shot or sumthing, 'cause if not you gotta update okay.
karou-ken chapter 10 . 11/27/2004
God, i love this story! I cant wait for the sequel! Keep up the good work. _~
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12